Chapter 1

"What do you mean Seto's gone?!"

Sky slammed his hands onto the table, his golden eyes glowing from behind his sunglasses. Jerome had given them back to him when they reunited. When Ty had woken them all up in the middle of the night to tell them that Seto was missing, it alarmed everyone and they were all on the first floor discussing. Well, it was mainly Sky and Ty.

"Last night, there were the purple lights again. Then, there was an orange light. Once both lights vanished, something told me that something was wrong, so I flew over to the clearing and found the words 'Help me' burned into the grass." Ty explained for the third time.

"So? It could've been someone else!" Sky yelled.

"You know anyone else with purple magic?" Jerome asked from his spot on the stairs.

That shut Sky up. Ty inhaled deeply, obviously getting frustrated with Sky. Aphmau, who was lying on the couch, cleared her throat. "Now that we know it's Seto who's missing, we need to find out who took him."

"Ty, you said you saw an orange light. Anyone know what that means?" Jason asked.

Everyone glanced at each other but no response came for a few seconds. Suddenly, Sky had an idea. 

"That time when Mitch and I jumped after Seto into the portal, there was a whole library. Maybe, we'll find something." He said.

"Sky, it's at least a million libraries put together. How are we going to find one book, in a whole dimension?" Mitch suddenly snapped.

"I don't know, use something!" Sky yelled.

The two began yelling at each other while everyone just watched. However, Ty was thinking. He swore that there was something missing. Why was the person after Seto? If he could suddenly just appear, why didn't he take one of the others? Seto was always smart, the smartest out of the whole group. After all, he was the one that made up almost all of the plans to stop Null. 

Suddenly, it all snapped together. He remembered the book with the picture of Null that Seto showed him. There was writing on the other page and he caught the words other, portal, and orange.

He looked up and saw Sky and Mitch still arguing. "OK, EVERYONE SHUT THE F**K UP SO I CAN TALK!" Ty roared, his eye flashing purple.

His voice was so loud that it cracked a lamp. Mitch and Sky quieted down and everyone stared at Ty. He cleared his throat and said, "I think I might have an idea on Seto's kidnapper."

Sky's eyes widened. "What is it then?" He asked.

"In Seto's first base."

-------------

A/N:

Ok, a tad bit longer. My word range is at least 400 words so tell me if you want me to increase the range to 500 words.