2

#1: #ShawnMendesIsOverParty
     Jesus, I didn't realize it would trend that fast overnight.
     I click on the tag to see the mixed reviews of Shawn's fans and my fans. There's a mix of death threats, hate comments, pity and support. Actually, an overwhelming amount of pity and support.
     People actually believed it.
*flashback to the night before*
     "Bella, don't you think you're going overboard on this? I mean this will ruin him and if you get caught in this lie, it will destroy you," my best friend Allie says as she frantically paces around my room.
     "Allie, don't worry. I'm sure it will all blow over in no time after I post it. I'll post a storytime about it, he'll post some lame ass apology that his fans will swoon over and forgive him and I'll get millions of views and subscribers! It's a win, win." I reply nonchalantly, trying to get her to calm down.
     "B, I still don't know,"
     "Oh come on A, a little clickbait never hurt anybody."
There is a moment of silence before she finally caves and says: "Fine, do it. But don't come crying to me when this blows up in your face."
And with her stamp of approval, I sent out the tweet.
"Why him?" Allie questions, turning her body to face me.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, why chose Shawn Mendes? He would never hurt a fly and he barley has any drama surrounding him. So, why drag him into this when he's obviously a good guy."
"That's the point," I say, leaping off of my bed to stand in front of her.
"Ok, you lost me." she replies with a confused stare.
"A, don't you see," I say, grabbing her hands. "It's unexpected! He has this whole "boy next door" thing going for him and he probably thinks he has everyone wrapped around his finger. This rumor will knock him off his high horse. Not to mention it will bring it tons for views and follows for us."
"Yeah, maybe. But I still think this super risky." She says, pulling her hands out of my grasp, walking over to my bed and plopping down.
"Don't worry A," I say as I join her on my bed. "I've got this all under control."

.............................................................................................................................................
Hey guys! Again short update, but they will be longer in the next chapter. Speaking of the next chapter, it will be Shawn's POV but I'm not sure who's POV i want this book to many be set on. So comment who you think and why and I'll look through them and decide:)