1

"Andrew!" My voice booms through out the tour bus as I swiftly make my way over to his room.
"Andrew! Seriously man, open up the door! This is crazy urgent." I yell, slamming my fists against his door.
"Alright! Jesus Shawn, I'm awake!" Andrew replies from the other side of the door. I hear footsteps approach the door and it creaks open as I slip inside.
"Have you checked any social media at all today?" I ask him.
"No Shawn, I literally just woke up." Andrew says in a duh tone and throws his hands up in the air.
There is a moment of silence between us since I don't know how to tell him. So instead I just look at my shoes and twiddle my thumbs, hoping and praying he gets the message so I don't actually have to say it.
"Oh shit, what did you do?" Andrew yells, scrambling to get his phone from off his nightstand.
"Andrew, I did not do anything. But there is a very serious accusation against me right now and I don't know what to do." I say as I grab his phone before he does.
"Shawn, give me my phone. I need to see what we are dealing with." Andrews yells, reaching for his phone. I move my hand back so it's out of his reach.
"No, I want you to hear it from me."
"Well, spit it out!"
I take a deep breath and look him dead in the eyes as I say:
"I've been accused of rape."
"WHAT," Andrews yells again, nearly falling backwards as if he's about to faint.
"Andrew! You know I didn't. How could I of! First of all, we've been on the rode for 3 months, only stopping for the shows, which are back to back may I add. Second of all, I would never, EVER, lay a hand on a girl without her consent and you know that!" I say, my voice raising with every word.
"Shawn of course I know that. This accusation is literally impossible, but the tabloids and your fans don't know that,"
"Shit, the fans!" I say, going onto Andrew's phone to check what they had to say about this whole ordeal.

@daddymendes: #ShawnMendesIsOverParty There is no way this is real!@ShawnMendes
@Shawn1Love: #ShawnMendesIsOverParty This is unbelievable! @ShawnMendes
@mendezlover: #ShawnMendesIsOverParty WTF @ShawnMendes. You better explain this.

"The fan responses aren't too bad," I mutter, looking up from the phone at Andrew.
"Well, that's sort of a relief. But we still have one more thing to worry about Shawn,"
"What?"
"Who in the hell started this rumor in the first place?"

.............................................................................................................................................
Short update, but cliffhanger ohhhhh lol. I promise, the updates will be longer from the next chapter on:)