"Sex?" Aspen said wide eyed. "I didn't have sex with Jamie, I'm a virgin."

"Girl, what?" Josiah said relieved. 

"If you didn't have sex, what the hell you mean y'all slept together?" 

"I meant as in slept in the same bed before, I didn't know-"

"You got my damn blood pressure up and you ain't even having sex?" Josiah asked glaring at her waving his face. 

"That's y'all who assumed! Who ask about sex that way? This not the olden days."

"Aight, I'm ready." Harlem came in the room in all black making them laugh. 

"Not today Har, they ain't with it." Josiah said making Aspen roll her eyes. 

"I'm going to Uncle Avery house." She spoke texting him. 

~

"When we doing the video to this again?" Gee asked Jamie.

"I forgot." Jamie coughed on the blunt. "Ask Ky, you know she not gon forget." 

"I'm thinking bout making her my manager, I should right?" He asked Dell, KC and Jamie.

"She ain't already? Damn." Dell chuckled. 

"So she been doing all this work based off love?" KC asked then laughed. "Bitch tripping tripping." 

"Shit, I'm bout to ask her to mine too." Jamie said.

"You know I don't like y'all calling her bitches." Gee looked at KC blankly. 

"Nigga fuck outta here, don't say she when she calling me dirty bitches and shit." KC shot back making them laugh. 

"Cause you really dirty bro." Jamie laughed. 

"Ya bitch sucking on my guko balls." He said making them all bust out laughing. 

"You gay brah." Gee laughed.

"We got that performance tomorrow, damn I forgot." Jamie said.

"We getting paid two thou for performing, how the fuck you forget my nigga?" Gee said.

"Damn, two thou just for performing? Niggas getting bank already and ain't even signed yet." KC said proudly. 

"Man, once we get paid this money ain't really for us anyway." Gee said making Jamie agree. 

"Who the fuck it's for then?" Dell asked looking at them like they was stupid. 

"Y'all." Jamie stated.

"What?" Dell and KC asked looking up from their phones. 

"Kay, I know you tired of sharing a room with ya lil brother. Niggas can't even bring bitches over to fuck cause it's another bed in the room and shit." Gee chuckled. "So we all gon get a house together."

"And Dell, you going to Clark Atlanta like you always wanted to my nigga. We gon put you through college son." Jamie said. 

"Y'all ain't gon have to sell drugs no more, we finna get out this struggle and get mansions in buckhead and shit." Gee added. 

"Y'all some real ass niggas." Dell said not knowing what to say. 

"Y'all my bloodas." Jamie said as they all smiled. 

"Y'all gay as fuck." India walked in the house making them all laugh as her Nay, Ky and Lay walked in. 

"Y'all stay walking the fuck in like this y'all fucking house, get the fuck out." Jamie looked at them.