43. Face-Time.

Magsimula sa umpisa

“So tell me about her! What's her name, where's she from?” Mum asked excitedly, I took a deep breath and began telling her about how Audrey and I met, leaving out a few details.

“Oh honey she sounds wonderful, when do I get to see her?” Mum asked once I was finished.

“Tonight probably,” I promised, 

“Well I can tell you love her a lot.” Mum smiled.

“More than anything.” I breathed, 

“Just promise me one thing.” She said her tone growing soft and a tiny bit serious

“What?”

“Be safe... think things trough before you do them.” She said with a small smile.

I smiled back, “I promise.” She sighed,

“Well that's a load off my shoulders.” She said comically wiping her forehead I laughed and the door opened. I looked up and smiled when Audrey walked in with two sandwiches and a bottle of water.

“I brought you something to eat.” She said as she placed both of the plates on the bed next to me. She laid down on the bed, laying on her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows.

“Thanks babe,” I said reaching up to kiss her softy, She smiled and deepened the kiss, unaware of my watching Mother. Just then I heard Mum give a little cough and I blushed and looked back to the computer, turning it towards Audrey.

“Sorry Mum, this is my girlfriend Audrey. Audrey, this is my Mum, Maura.”

Audrey’s P.O.V.

“Hey,” I said, looking away. 

"Audrey, what's wrong?" Niall whispered to me. 

"M-my face." I said, keeping my hair so it covered the ugly mess.

“Audrey, my Mum isn't going to judge you.” Niall said quietly, pushing my hair behind my ear. "Just be yourself okay." He said, smiling. I nodded and he sighed, kissing the side of my head.

“Do you want to talk while I go and shower.” He asked me, grabbing one of the sandwiches and taking a huge bite.

“I don’t mind, perfect for finding out all your embarrassing childhood moments.” I said forcing a smile, Niall frowned, 

“That wouldn't be very nice.” He mumbled his mouth still full,

“Niall James Horan, don’t talk with your mouth full!” His Mother chastened, Niall blushed and I smiled wider.

“Listen to your Mother, Horan, she knows best!” I teased, waggling a finger at him, making him and his Mother laugh. Niall and I talked with his Mum. Them laughing  and me smiling so wide it hurt while Niall and I ate our sandwiches, Niall finishing his in a few bites. After about two hours of us chatting away Louis walked in.

“Guys where leaving soon for the show, oh hi Maura!” He said, waving, catching sight of the computer, Maura waved back.

“Hello Louis how are you?” She asked, Louis smiled his devious smile. 

“Not bad, mostly tired.” He said pretending to be exhausted, Maura laughed, Niall stood and pushed Louis to the door,

“Out Louis!” Niall said, successfully pushed Louis out and re-closed the door. 

“Okay Mum where going to have to leave soon.” He said his cheeks a bright pink, Maura wiped her eyes and managed to stop laughing.

“Oh he’s so funny.” She said, I smiled.

“When he wants to be, other times he can be such a pain.” I said, Niall agreeing with me.

“Well I’m going to let you go, I love you Nialler.” She said a sad smile on her face,

“I love you to Mum.” Niall said, before blowing his Mum a kiss.

“Bye, Audrey, it was a pleasure meeting you.” She said

“You too, I hope one day I will be able to meet you in person.” I said, She smiled and gave one last wave before she ended the call, Niall closed his laptop lid and sighed.

“C'moon let's get ready for the show.”