4

12:02 am
5/xx/15

Lila kept a firm hold on  Taehyung as Kaira fumbled for her house keys. Arms still tightly linked, Kaira made an effort to separate herself from the human chain.

"If you don't let go I won't be able to open the door you know."

Lila shot a glare before releasing her grip and grabbed onto Taehyung's arm with both hands.

"My who would've thought we'd have a little drinking party? Let's take this opportunity to get comfortable with each other okay Taejoon?"

"It's Taehyung." Kaira deadpanned successfully unlocking the door.

"I can't believe you set all this up and you can't even get his name right."

Lila pulled Taehyung into the apartment and dismissed Kaira into the kitchen with a wave of her hand.

Still in minor disbelief, Kaira stood behind the kitchen counter watching as Lila and Taehyung made their way into the living area. Lila set the bag of beer and chocolate beside the center table and sat Taehyung on the couch before scurrying beside Kaira.

"Make yourself comfortable okay Taehyung!"

Kaira grabbed Lila by the arm and moved the both of them further into the kitchen away from their invited guest.

"Are you kidding me? 'Make yourself comfortable' my ass, I don't remember you living here? And I can't believe you dragged a virtual stranger into my home."

Lila yanked her arm away shooting a panicked glance at the figure sitting on the couch before redirecting her attention to Kaira.

"What, don't bark at me. You're going to be training this guy for a couple months so what better way to familiarize yourselves. And it's not like you're strangers, you've been together the last couple of days during his training."

"I don't care, you still invited another person into my home in the middle of the night on account of your own impulses."

"You owe me this much, you're off doing your own thing taking a sabbatical without talking to me until the very last minute so what's the difference now? At least this is beneficial."

"What do you mean this is beneficial?"
Kaira's voice raised above a whisper and both her and Lila shot a glance towards Taehyung. He sat unmoving still facing the tv opposite from him.

"Look, I'm sorry we never had a proper conversation together, but I chose to take that sabbatical after thinking about it with myself for months. But this is ridiculous Li-"

"Can I open the bag of chocolate?"

Looking up, Taehyung's attention had now been directed towards the bag of goodies placed beside the table. Looking over his shoulder he locked gazes with Kaira before twisting back into the direction of the bag.

"Oh, and thank you for inviting me."

They stood in momentary shock before Lila broke into a smile, pulling Kaira into the living room.

"Yes yes of course what're we waiting for! Let's get this party started."