Daily Routines

Kirstie's POV

"Good morning, Kirstie!" Beatrice's annoying voice invaded my sleep.

"Shut up, Beatrice." I covered my head with one of my pillows.

"You know I can't do that." She replied.

"GET UP!!"

"No." I said stubbornly facing the other side.

"I'm calling Snuggles." She announced.

I shot up immediately.

"DO NOT LET THAT DOG NEAR ME." I warned her.

"I won't. Dad took him to the vet." Beatrice shrugged.

Damn it. I hated that rottweiler and the girl who named him Snuggles. My twin sister, Beatrice.

I sighed and got out of my soft and big bed. I walked towards my bathroom and took a long and nice bath. I went out wearing my silk bathrobe and saw Beatrice's blonde hair on the chair by the chair on my desk which had my laptop.

Uh oh.

I ran towards her and shut my Mac Book.

"HEY!" She complained.

"How many times have I told you never to go through my files without my permission!?!" I crossed

my arms.

She simply shrugged.

"Your designs are amazing." She said.

I stayed up all night making those. Of course they're nice. "Sure." I muttered sarcastically. "What do you want now?"

"I'm serious!" she exclaimed. "You should show them to mom. She can use them in her shows."

"No."

"But why?" She gave me a pout.

I sighed. They weren't good enough.

"Justo no." I replied.

"Okay. Come on, let's eat breakfast." she walked towards my door.

"I'm wearing a bathrobe?" I stated the obvious.

She rolled her eyes and went out of my room. I shrugged and went towards my walk in closet. I choose a pale pink day dress and placed my hair in a loose bun.

I passed through my shoe room and choose my nude ballet flats.

I went downstairs and saw Beatrice on the couch in front of the television eating cereal.

"Forever alone." I sneered.

"Look who's talking." She shot back.

I laughed and went to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal and asked one of the maids to bring me some milk tea.

I brought my bowl to the couch and sat with Beatrice. She was watching Spongbob Squarepants, yaaaay!

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" Beatrice and I yelled along with the angry children.

"You guys sound like mating hyenas." Celina said as she sat down between Beatrice and I.

She's our best friend and next door neighbor.

"How did you get past security?" I questioned.

"I have ways." She shrugged her shoulders and peered into my bowl.

"Cheerios?" she asked and I nodded.

She stood up and went to the kitchen to make herself a bowl. Typical Celina.