Chapter 9

Jimmy POV

"That feel so damn good sweetie" I said as I kiss my favourite sweetheart, Naomi

"I told you right babe!" She said and kiss me back

"Okey fine you're right I should done it since the first time we meet" I reply

"Then why would you wait until now?" Naomi ask wanted to know about it

I just sit there silently. It just a matter of time doesn't it? I ask myself that question over and over again. I don't know why but it feels not right to do that to Jey. it's feel wrong really wrong. Something isn't right with me, maybe. I like Jey but Naomi don't want him in my story life but I want him. Actually I need him. Real bad.

"Babe you alright? You don't even answer me" Naomi break the silence and bring me to reality back

"Nah I'm just thinking" I reply short

"Are you sure? You look worried about something" Naomi ask me with her sweet smile

"I'm tired of everything maybe" I answer her

"Don't say you're thinking about Jey" Naomi looking mad but who cares right?

"I don't alright it just feel wrong and I don't know why!" I say slow

"Remember you make the choice you choose the road and you decided it nobody say no and nobody say yes, it is all your choice babe" Naomi once again use her psycho words to make me feel okey again but it just make me feels even more guilty towards Jey

"How bout you go and make breakfast" I smile and try not to think about her words or even Jey

"It is 3am babe what you want me to do? Dinner? Nights drink? Or mornitefast?" She answers and try to make joke out of my messy head

"Not funny alright just go and grab something wine, beer, popcorn or salami I don't care just go" I said try to hold on my unseen anger

"Anything for you hot head" Naomi reply

Damn I hate her I even more hate myself if it is not because I meet her I'm sure right now I will be in bed fucking Jey while tryna beating each other in a zombie game. Of course after our first cums. Godamnit I miss Jey right now. Okey I admit it right now I really feel like I losing something that matter to me.

After a few minutes thinking I hear a knock from my hotel door. It is a loud and clear knock and it won't stop even though I hear Naomi shout wait at the door twice. I decide to get up from my lazy ass and walk slowly towards the door. As I reach there I open the door and stood there bloody Roman yeah I mean that. It is not Roman in blood but there's a little bit blood at his hand and his shirt. He look like a killer in a movie that come to kill me.

I don't want to say much thing I told him to come in. In case he just killed someone tho. I know it is not funny. As I just want to ask him what happen he hug me tightly and I can see his red eyes. Did he cries? Wait what? Roman cries? What the hell are happening here that I don't know? I ask him did he okey or anything happen. I didn't get a response instead of it I just hear a sobbing from him. Roman sadness make me feel bad. We're really close as a cousin if he sad it make me feel sad too, even though I don't know what just happening.

"Jim you need to..." Roman still sobbing

"What happen Ro why? What did I need to do?" I ask him

"I don't have a gut to tell you Jim" He look in my eyes deep in my eyes. I can fell something isn't right

He then grab my hand and lead me towards lift and push the G floor button. He still hold my hands like we were a kid. I can feel his worry sense and I fell bad that I didn't know why. He tell me that I have to stay calm and cool no matter what going to happen next. Roman make me even more nervous. I can't stand with this Roman little game. Why don't he just tell me what is going on here? I wanna know what happen.

As Roman and I steps outside the hotel lobby there's a lot of people most of them is WWE superstars that live in a same hotel as me. But what make the situation here weird is all of them are looking at me with they sad faces and some of them already cries. Roman tap my shoulder and hug me again. This time he hug me like he never want to let me go. That is weird, Roman is not a gut that like to show his sweet side to public but why Roman? Why now?

"He is gonna be okey I promise you Jim" Roman say but I'm still confuse

"Who?" As I said that I hear a police siren coming from end of road and then I realise what is happening don't say it is him please. Just don't!

"Jey he will be fine better he be" Roman smile even though his eyes do the other which is cry. I know he try to make me feel okey

"Jey what? What the hell every...." I shout it real loud but my voice slowly down as I see Jey bloody body lying concussionly on the road.

There's Seth and Dean tryna to help him. Instead of that Dean look like the one who being hit as he got so much blood on his shirt. I stood there silently as my tears drops Roman hold me as he worries that I might fall or something. I walk slowly toward Jey and calling his name hoping that he will answer it but nothing happens

I grab his hand and crying out loud. I don't even care if anyone looking at me or Roman tryna to make me chill. I just don't care alright! I don't give a shit about anything anymore. I just want my twin back. I want him to fucking wake up and told me that he is fine. It is all my fucking fault I am such a jerk I am stupid for doing that things to him earlier. Now it is too late.

"Uce I'm sorry, please wake up" I cries my heart out I can see my tears dropping on Jey cheek

"Please just this time, wake up please" God save my brother please. God please....

P/S: Cross your fingers and hope that I'm not a jerk that kill Jey hahaha. So Roman is back anyway I choose Ro for the one telling the sad news is because Roman is freakin close with Usos as they're cousins plus Roman is such a caring brother and I know he will fight his life out for that two annoying ass lil twins that always be his Favourite place to be with and someone to trust for.