Chapter 2

Throwback since day 1....

JEY POV

"Hye Uce where that damn restaurant i am so hungry" jimmy say while driving a car and looking at the road. He will never stop talking bout his hungry.

"Relax jim I'm hungry too"

"But i can't wait anymore i need something to eat, let's stop at oil and gas" while he turn at the coner and stop at the oil and gas.

"I will go and buy you 'something to eat' jimjim" i say with a annoying voice.

"YEAH YEAH JUST GO" he yelling at me with his frustrated face

10 minutes later...

"Catch it Jim boy" i throw a 7up bottle following with a pack of bread to Jimmy.

"Wow watchout Uce you nearly hit me wit dat bottle" he say with a scared face. I just can laughing looking at my lovely brother. He is so cute when he mad or scared.

I got back in a car then sit and lower my backseat so i can sleep a later while that little monster eat his food. I relax my mind and try to sleep before Jimmy start with his annoying voice, asking me that and that. Lol he is so annoying but he is still my brother. I just shake my head or humming for answer all his questions.

"Hey uce you know that ones....." Jimmy still talking about the match and i just really tired and just hear one or two of his word for now i really don't want hear anything from this little monster talking about us in the ring.

"Hye Uce you hear me? Uce? Uce don't sleep Uce!?!! Uce wake up" while he try to wake up me by tapping at my shoulders and keep shaking my body, all the things i think is i don't care and i don't want to wake.

For a moments i hear Jimmy is quite and silent and not shaking my body again but.... ahhhh what is that? I feel like his hand on my crotch area, wait what? Wait why i cannot even move or do anything. Wait i know it just a dream lol weirdo me.

"Mmm Uce you hard" Jimmy whisper at my ears he sounds make me feel like the world is mine. Wait so this is not a dream, wait what? What he say? I am hard?

I feel his hand rub my pants then he palming it. Why jim? Why you do it so good? Where you learn it brother? I hear the sounds of his heavy breath near to my ear. He keep palming me at my pants, Jim why you do this to me? Make me harder and harder until baam i open my eyes and shifted at my seat.

"Why uce?" Jimmy asking while biting his bread and looking me up and down.

"What you r doin jim" i ask while breathing like i just run 5 times on a field.

"Wether you do not know that i am eatin or you got loss memory?"

"What i am doin? How long? But why you?" Yes i know i look like a stupid asking all this questions.

"I guess sleeping and dreaming like 2 minute! Am i right Uce?" Jimmy say with a smirk on his face and he will never stop looking me up and down.

"What Jim 2 minute?" Yes i am really shock!

"Hye what is wrong with you trousers? Did you do a magic with it? Did you go to camping Uce cuz i think that you just make a tent there" Jimmy say while coverings his mouth to laugh and with his silly tone.

Oh this is so ashame i know that i am just dreaming all days, And now? Yes Jimmy i go to campaign and it is not your problems. Thinks about wrestling Jey, about Walking dead, about football other then think about Jimmy rubing my man things like a fucking champ!

So all the way to go to that restaurant is so silent and none of us talking anything. I keep writhed at my places while my hand covering my bulge on trousers and i keep looking at windows like searching that damn restaurant instead of looking at JIMMY face to face with my tomato check.

"Hey Uce it might sounds weird but.. erhg Mmm maybe we can stop somewhere"

"For what?"

"Maybe you want some help to stay at your seat like a normal?" Yes again with his innocent face. Now i hate it.

"No thanks i got enough help for today" yes i am mad now!

"Don't mad at me i just want to help, that is your own problem who order you to dream porn in a sleep Uce, can you just dream bout us or something"

Yes he make me want to punch his nose. Yes I'm already dream bout us my fucking lovely little brother!

"Emmm" Jimmy make that sad face again, oh come one Jimmy you know i cannot see that face baby. Don't be like that it is my false then Jimmy.

"Hye come here JimJim" i hug him thigh and he hug me back.

"You realy don't want me to help Uce?"

"Shut up" i kiss his cheeck and he look like refused it but kiss me back. then we still search that damn restaurant.

And this night gonna be more weird.......