Chapter 3

JEY POV

"Hye uce you don't want to come or what?"

"What we reach?" Yup we already reach to that damn restaurant and i still thinking bout the things just happen earlier. I cannot even focus on the road or even focus on Jimmy questions.

Jey get out from the car first and when i want to get out from car then i stumbled there and Jimmy notice it. He come to me and help me up and the first thing he ask is "is it you okey uce?" And my answer is ofc yes. I wake up and then i walk awkwardly to cover my pants and something that i shouldn't say.

"Hye Uce you really don't want my help?" Jimmy ask with his puppy face

"Nah" i say with a fake smile on my face. Not, not this time even he do that puppy face i will never give him to help me! I enough with his help since i was born.

We entered that restaurant together and Jimmy look for place that we will seat and me? Yeah I'm just following him even everyone look me like i have already kill 2 people today. Yeah maybe i walking like zombie but at least I am not yelling like kid when I found a place to seat.

"Ayee Jim I want to go to toilet first"

"Can i go with you too?"

"For what? Although you have to seat here or not other people we take our place"

"Okey why you have to mad?" His rolled his eyes and make that puppy face gain.

Gosh i love that face, no i hate it, no i don't care now. I walk to bathroom and open the door, i sight around great there's no people in there. I walk to sink and bend to washed my face cuz that sink is so low. then i feel someone touch my butt then push it. Damn my man i shoked like a girls.

"F**k Jim what the hell you do here?"

"Nothing, looking for my bro maybe"

"You leave our table?" I make a shock plus mad face.

"No i already put my phone and your PSP on it so no one will take it" he mark our table with my favourite PSP. What is wrong with my brother? He never being this stupid before!

"Jim what is wrong with you? So much thing in world, why my PSP bro" yes my sad face there, i hope no one will steal it. Ofc someone will take it this is US if i say no one will take it then i am lier.

I push Jimmy to other side and when i want to unlock that door i look it's locking. Wait Jimmy locked it but why? Wait he touched my butt just sec ago right?

"Hye where you want to go Uce?" He hold my left arm and pull me, so now i face to face with him. Damn what he want to do now? He pin me to the door and his another hand on my wrist.

"Emm Jim what you do man?"

"Nothing, looking at my Uce"

"Man Jim fuck you do? Hey Jim" I yell on his face make him move his face more closer to me like he want to kiss my lips.

"Don't say bout Fuck Uce its not a good word"

Suddenly he let go me and laugh like crazy, i say why and he just keep laughing, laughing and laughing non stop.

We go out from toilet and get to our seat and guess what? God love me and my PSP still there. Yeah my love still there and i promise baby i will never let you go again. Yes don't ask i have a strong relationships with my PSP because it is the only thing who understand my felling except my twin brother too.

"Look Uce i say no one will stole your rubish PSP"

"What you just say bout my baby?" Yeah i done with Jimmy now, first he make me hard and ashame and then he touch my butt and make me scared like a highschool girl watching horror movie and he pin me on toilet and make fun about my hard things and now he talk ridiculous about my baby.

"Hye Uce relax man i just say then"

"You should watch your word other time Jim"

"I say like that cuz i suppose the one who be your baby and not that thing..." the last word he just mumbles and i cannot really hear what he say.

"Hey i am sorry okey, i didn't mean it JimJim"

"Okey i will forgive you if you say what you dream on a car earlier" he say with an excited face make me chocking my water that i just drink. I cough little before started to say it.

"Actually...."

"Porn i know!" Yea i just get cut by my brother yell and everyone is looking at us cuz he just say that 'porn' word.

"Damn Jim can you slow your voice? "

"Eh Sorry i just to excited"

"Promise don't cut me this time. Actually...... "

A/N : yeaaa clifhanger i like it, even you gonna hate me then 😜😜😜 I'm make it clifhanger cuz i don't want it to be to long so sorry! anyway just wait okey! Enjoy, read, vote and comments! - D!