"Elle?" I gave a slight laugh. I could not believe what I just heard.

"Yes, Elle."

"I got it, asshole."

"What did you call me to asshole again?"

"Yes, but now it's for real."

"What?"

"What do you want with Elle?" I asked not understanding how the question came out so firm.

"What do you mean... What..." He stuttered. "I'd like to get to know her better. I am shy, and she is your friend, I thought you could help me."

"I can't."

"What?"

"I can't, asshole."

"Can you stop calling me an asshole?"

"I won't help you."

"Why? Are you interested in Elle?" I looked astonished at Fernando. In addition, the people saying that I was interested in Elle was already starting to bother me. Can a guy be a friend of a girl?

"I'm not interested in Elle. I just don't think you and her are a match."

"Why not?"

"She does not like guys who wear glasses. I think that must be, so the glasses don't knock on each other when they're kissing," I pretended I was going to throw up. I felt a little uncomfortable imagining them kissing.

"I knew. If you behave like an adult and tell me that you are interested in her, I give up on her."

"First, I am not adult. I'm still a teenager. I'm nineteen years old," Fernando smiled but was not supposed to, especially when I am serious. "And second, you do not need to give her up. Elle never would be interested in you."

"Why not?"

"Carla is interested in you." Fernando closed the eyes for a moment, adjusted the glasses making me remember Elle. "Then I think she wouldn't betray her friendship with Carla because of you."

"Carla and I are friends, only this."

"So say that to her."

"I will not say that to her. And you should not have told me that," At that point, I remembered that I should not have even told him. Carla and Elle were going to be mad at me.

"You better not even talk. Carla did not tell me anything, I just found out."

"Just as I found out that you are interested in Elle?" Fernando asked me.

"I am not interested in Elle," My voice left a little changed announcing that I was already beginning exalted.

"So why the whole jealousy scene?"

"I am not jealous."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not," We stayed in this yes and not for at least three minutes, not that I had counted the minutes, but lasted a long time until the subject of the conversation gets in the bedroom without warning.

"Were you arguing?"

"No," I replied without looking directly at Elle. "But Fernando is already leaving."

"I'm not leaving."

"Yes, you are. And don't wait for me to open the door for you."

"You're going to kick me out really?"