The Circle

Raven Pov

" Iggy is bae. Period. I'd fuck the life out of her. " I laughed as I explained my love for Iggy Azalea. New bitch by her was playing as we rode to Keisha's house.

" She ain't better than Nicki tho. " Harmony  replied.

" My nigga!  She look better, rap better, and her ass actually real. " She smiled and we continued to argue until we pulled into Keisha's Driveway. 

Keisha stood in the doorway in shorts and a tank.  He clear skin glowed in the sunlight.  She was bare of any tattoos and I've always loved her virgin brown skin. Harmony hopped out and walked to hug her. Her long sundress flowed against the wind, along with her long light brown hair. It lifted into the air until it rested back down her back and up again. Look at them, my girls are beautiful.  I look at the ground and stare at my Bred 11s as I meet them at the door.

" Boogie took Breon so let's start. " Keisha says.

We gather all the necessities and head to Keisha's bed because this was going to take a while. we've been away from each other too long. Time to connect again.

" Keisha, you first. " I say as I dip my oreo in a cup of milk. She takes a deep breath before her rant.

" So I think I'm falling in love with Boogie. " She finishes after all the juicy details of their intimacy.

" My Boogie ?  That's who we been talking about right? " I question. Keisha looks down and nods.

" And he feels? " Harmony asks.

" Im not sure cause he got that bitch in Miami and -"

" I didn't ask about her. "

" I think he's falling. The way he treats me and Breon its beautiful.  "

I smile. Boogie was like my big brother.  I knew exactly what she meant. If he cares about you he takes care of you,  no matter what.

" He loves you Keisha. " I laugh.

" How you know? " she asks.

" He's trying to spoil you. He's being gentle. He's taking care of Breon. Come on now!  When have any one of us met a gentle Boogie?  Or a Boogie taking care of a seed that ain't his ?" I joke. but I was serious. Boogie wasn't gentle, he's aggressive. And he couldnt care less about yo kids.

" That's true. Keisha I know you're scared because of your past relationships but Boogie could be good for you. Exactly what you and Breon need. " Harmony chimes in.

" I know. Imma talk to him when he gets back. Harmony's turn! " Keisha yells.

Harmony looks at us and takes a bite of her 2nd piece of chocolate cake.

" Hello.  Earth to Harms! " I laugh waving my hand in her face.

" Im pregnant! "She blurts out and quickly takes another bite of cake.

" FINALLY! " Keisha and I scream. Jesus we've been waiting for Harmony and Jason to have this beautiful baby forever!  Harmony being black and Puertorican and Jason being a sexy chocolate. This baby was bound to be gorgeous.

" Jason knows ? " Keisha asks. Harmony stays silent and shakes her head.

" Why the hell?  " I yell.

" I just haven't found the right time. " Harmony shrugs her shoulders and eats a bit faster.

" You know damn well any time is a perfect time to Jason. he been trying have this seed forever !" I yell.

" He's hiding something ok! I can feel it. He's holding something back from me and that means Its serious. He tells me everything and if he aint said shit I'd rather know what it is before I say something about this baby. "

I open my mouth to speak then close it again. She's right. If Jason isn't telling her something Its very serious and obviously something that will effect her negatively.  I nod and smile at Keisha.

" So If It's a girl can we name her Neveah? " I ask.

" How about Leann?" Keisha adds.

" Or Cheyenne "

" No. No. Rihanna. "

" Okay Stop. " Harmony laughs. She smiles and rubs her stomach lovingly. I reach out to touch her and my little niece or nephew.

" Yo turn Raven. " Keisha says.

" Oh hell no. I'm not having no kids! " I yell snatching my hand away.

" No nigga yo drama! " My girls laugh at me and then silently wait for me to speak. I explain everything from Zay's arrival to our kiss to the fight two nights ago.

" I'm sorry baby. " Keisha says.

" Im ok. Im just trying to think. I have to make a choice.  I knew I couldn't have them both. "

" Oh I know who you're gonna choose! "

" So do I. " Harmony says.

" Who you say? " Keisha asks Harmony.

Harmony leans over and whispers into Keisha's ear and I watch her eyes grow big.

" Definitely not! " Keisha says after Harmony backs away.

" You don't think so? " Harmony says surprised.

" I know so! "

" Lets take a bet then. "

" $200 ?"

" Bet! "

" Im sitting right here!  " I pout. They laugh and hug me. 

" Wanna watch Wolf of Wall Street? " Keisha asks.

We all agree and get comfortable on the bed while Keisha puts the movie in. The snacks were placed on the floor to give us room to lay.  I lay my head in Keisha's lap as she sits straight up with her back against the wall. Harmony spreads across my legs and pinches my toes.

" Quit Nigga! " We laugh and relax as the movies begans to play.