Doctor Visits

Harmony POV

"Let's just go make sure babe " Jason says holding my hair as I lean over the toilet.

I've been throwing up for the last 2 days. And if Jason suggest that I'm pregnant one more time I'm gonna cut him. Aggravated, I put on clothes and got in the car. Jason hops in and drives us to the hospital.

*In the waiting room *

"I Hate filling out all this paperwork " I complain, getting annoyed.

After filling out the paper work , I walk it to the lady at the desk.

"Alright they'll call you back in 10 minutes " the lady states and I walk back To my chair .

I may not have felt good but that bitch had one more time to make googly eyes at my fiance and I was gonna shove them down her throat.

"Ms. Rodriguez " a tall muscular pretty carmel skin man called . I stood up suddenly wishing I put a lil more effort in my appearance.

"Right this way " He led Jason and I to room 3.

I sat on the bed and watched the man put gloves on. 'Why must I have such a creative imagination!?' I thought. As I watched him put the gloves on I imagined my bare body on the bed playing a sexy slutty patient.

"So what brings you in today Ms. Rodriguez " He asks snapping me out my thoughts.

I felt Jason shift in his chair. I knew he was watching me.

"I've been regurgitating for the past two days."

"any chance of pregnancy ? "

"Yes" Jason blurted out. I send him a evil look.

"Okay Ms. Rodriguez, We're gonna run some test To see what's wrong."