Presents

Christmas. It was truly the most wonderful time of the year. The snow falling Christmas morning and the hot chocolate, with the songs. It was perfect. At least I thought it was.

I was in Canada filming my music video for TiO (take it off by- ZAYN)
I thought why not shoot it in the home land?

I was originally suppose to spend Christmas with the Kardashian/Jenner family with my girlfriend Kendall, but as always things never go as planned.

I knew Kendall didn't like our first Christmas together being separate. Her being in Calabasas while I'm all the way over in Toronto.

I know it sucked so I decided to talk to my producer and he let me off the hook so I could surprise Kendall on Christmas Day.

I woke up Saturday feeling happy and fuzzy knowing I'm gonna go see Kendall.

I do my morning routine and head to Pearson airport to go see my baby. There wasn't a lot of paps in Canada so that was a relief.

I was just hoping no one would take photos of me and post them on social media, it might ruin Kenny's present.

Getting to my private jet didn't take that long neither was our take off. I forgot to mention Cara decided to join me she was also heading for LA so why not take her on my jet?

"You are such a Babe!" Cara says fan girling over the present. "Cara calm your tits please" I say trying to hold back a laugh look at the girl. "What tits!" She says causing me to burst out laughing and making her point at her boobs. "I don't see none y/n/n" Cara tells me making me laugh until my stomach is hurting.

I immediately stopped laughing when I saw who was face timing me. Kendall. "Shit what the hell do I do? IM IN A FUCKING JET RIGHT NOW HOW THE HELL DO I HIDE THE FACT THAT IM IN A JET?!" I yell and start to panic. "I got this let me answer and get kenny all mad and jelly" she tells me and I sighed knowing she wouldn't stop until I let her. "Fine" I say and lay back down on the small couch.

"Hey bab- I could just hear the shock in Kendall's voice that Cara answered my FaceTime. "Hey ken what are you doing?" The British girl asks innocently. "Why do you have y/ns phone? Cara!" She says and I smile knowing she is getting jealous.

As the conversation goes on cars makes kendall more and more jealous. Soon they hang up and cars comes back to her seat smiling and handing me the phone. "My work here is done" she says in a American voice. I laugh and clap.

~~~~~~~~

It felt like forever that Cara and I were talking but we landed. Once we got off the jet it was time to say goodbye to Cara. "Bye love tell kenny I say hi and Merry Christmas ok?" She says hugging me. "For sure Cara if I don't get to talk to you merry Christmas your the best friend I've always wanted and I love you for it" I tell her and she smiles. "Now go and surprise KJ" she says and waves.

~~~~~~~

I was in my Range Rover. I decided to call Khloe since I knew Kim would freak out and make it obvious. It rang about 3 times until I heard a voice. "Y/n? Hey how are you?" She tells me. "I'm good khloe but I need you to meet me at my house before 4 it's about my present for Kendall" I say hoping she would have time. "Can I bring Kim kourt and Kylie?" She asks. "Sure just make sure ken doesn't get suspicious" I say and she hangs up.

I finally arrive at my house and see 2 range rovers parked outside of my drive way. "Y/n!" Kim says and runs towards me. "Hey Kim" I say huggin her back. "What your doing for kenny is so cute" she says as the sisters a agree.

We talk about how this is going to work and soon I fall into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up at 8:30 and start to get ready to surprise Kendall. The plan was that I was going to be Kendall's last surprise, I was going to walk into the house and give her flowers.

For some reason I was nervous 'why the hell am I nervous? It's my girlfriend I'm going to see' I say to myself and shake off all the bad things that could happen.

I get the text for Khloe that it was ready. I grabbed the flowers and walked over to the door. I quietly walked in and I saw Khloe distracting Kendall as well as her whole family. Mason saw me and I 'shh' him and he nodded. "Kendall we have one last gift, it's from y/n" kris says and I could just sense that Kendall was smiling. "Where is it?" She asks. "Right here?" I say and smile.

She turns around putting her hands to her mouth running into my arms. "Hey baby" I say rubbing her back. She grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine, How I missed those soft lips for 2 months. I pulled away and noticed that she was crying. "Hey kenny don't cry" I say and she pulls me into another hug. "I missed you so much you fucking asshole why didn't you tell me you were coming?" She says laughing a bit.

"It was a surprise do you like it? I got these for you" I say and give her the flowers. She smiles and pecks my lips. " I love you" I tell her and she smiles. "I love you too, best Christmas present ever" she tells me and I laugh. I bend down and see the kids looking at me.

"Aunty Y/n!" They all say and run over o me knocking my balance making me fall in the floor. "I missed you so much!" Pen says and I kiss her cheek. "I missed you to p same as mason and North!" I say tickling them all making them laugh and every look at us in awe. "Ken you better hurry this marriage thing I need some more grand babies to take care of" kris says and I laugh. "Just waiting for the right time" I say and wink at Kendall.

I walk up to kris and give her a hug. "How are you mama K?" I say. "Good but I think you forgot to say hello to someone" she says and points to saint. How could I forget baby saint. He starts crying and I immediately go to his side and take the baby for ye. "Sup ye" I say and take the baby away. I sit on the couch with saint making funny faces and cooing at him.

Soon enough he  laughs and is all cheered up. "Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas" I whisper to saint and kiss his head making him yawn and fall asleep.

I look at Kendall's Nd give her a small smile. She mouths I love you and I smile and return it.

This ending was really bad but I thought why not make a Christmas story just because it's Christmas?

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it have a wonderful day!

Vote

Comment

Share!