"But.... But...", Bonnie faltered.

"Hey Bonnie! I know its hard to let your Pokemon go. I have let go of many of my Pokemon because I knew that it would benefit them. Do you want the best for Squishy?", Ash told her bending down to her height. Bonnie hugged him as hard as she could, let a few tears spill, but nodded her head.

"I also have to take care of a problem caused by the negative energy released by the havoc Lysandre caused with his experiments in me. Ash? May I.... May I use the help of Greninja? He seems to be able to detect the growth of the roots. With his and Goodra's help, we can stop this for a long time. Goodra seems to be able to keep calm so he can be of immense help when our hope is lost", Zygarde asked Ash.

Ash's expression immediately darkened. Two of his Pokemon? That was quite harsh.

"You don't have to worry about that Ash. I've got it covered", Alain said.

"What? But.... You said that you and Mairin wanted to explore on Mega Evolution. This is not related to Mega Evolution. Plus, Greninja has the ability to detect the roots, Alain!!", Ash explained to a clearly amused Alain.

"While saving Zygarde, Charizard was able to detect the energy just like Greninja. As for Goodra, I think Mairin's Chespin would be willing to help us. He always brings Mairin out of sticky situations", Alain told Ash with a smile.

"While you were preoccupied with Lysandre, Greninja and I were destroying the roots. They seemed to grow larger by the minute until Greninja released a dark coloured ball into the ground and it suddenly stopped. I fear that is not enough. I failed to notice the same ability in Alain's Charizard and Mairin's Chespin. Since they are more than willing to help, I won't have to trouble you, Ash", Zygarde told him.

"I still have to leave Goodra back at the wetlands. The Pokemon would keep fighting without a true leader to guide them! Plus they would need protection if the Bug types attempt to wreck havoc again", Ash said disappointed.

"Not to worry! My new office has been shifted to the Wetlands. My Arcanine will be able to maintain peace among the wild Pokemon. You can take back your Goodra, Ash", Officer Jenny told him.