SHINee's ICE CREAMY GIRLZ !!

FIRST MEETING

Taemin Pali Pali go !! jonghyun shouted at lazy taemin well all the members were lazy at that time late at night going back to dorm from work so no offence maknae bt as he was the one who lose on kai bai bo so he had to bring the coffee from the shop while others wait for him

arrasso arrasso !! taemin sighed and went to the shop he was not worried that anyone wud recognize him bcuz it was already late at night

Shinee had a really busy and tiring day so all of them were really exhausted and so was taemin he entered the shop ordered the 5 coffee.He was so tired and sleepy that he cudnt stand there waiting for the coffee so he went to the nearest table and sat down and took a nice nap not knowing that on that table already a girl was sitting and probably waiting for her frndz

that girl tried to wake up taemin saying that she is already sitting on this table plz u shud.go take the other table bt taemin was deep in his sleep while the other members were going mad waiting for him for so long .

In the van waiting Jonghyun said yaahh !! where is he ?? did he died in there ?? finally key called taemin and was shocked by the voice of a girl .

At the coffee shop after trying her level best to wake taemin up that girl answered the called and shouted angrily YAAHH !! WHO EVER THIS DEAD MAN IS IF U KNOW PLZ COME AND TAKE HIM !!! just at that time taemin woke up seeing that girl answering his phone he snatched the phone shouting how dare u answer

my phone may b probably he was scared that girl might misuse his phone.

That girl also shouted you ...you..huh?? you were the one who sat on my table and slept like a dead man and ur phone was ringing for so long instead being thankful u r shouting aaaaiiisshhh!!!

Taemin just ignored the girl and took the coffee from the counter and went outside . The last thing he heard was the shout of that girl CHUKAYE !! U DEAD MAN U JUST RUINED MY BEST DAY !!

While at the van waiting ...

Minho was deep in his sleep .

jonghyun and key were bxy with their mobile . key said who was that girl on taemin mobile and wat was

she saying ?? she was shouting so much I cudnt understand a word. Onew finally gave up waiting and decided to go look for the maknae .He stepped out of the van and was headed towards the shop when smthing caught his attention . He stopped there in the middle of the empty street and stared at a large cute chicken passing by the street . He was so amused to see it that he started laughing bcuz he loved that cute chicken .

Actually that chicken was a cute girl wearing chicken costume. she was probably working at the chicken restaurant across the street but at that time she was really really in a bad mood bcuz she had an argument with her boss and now she was going to her home when she saw a fine young man standing on the street laughing at her she got really angry and went toward onew shouting WHY THE HELL R U LAUGHING ??? onew who was in love with chicken costume she was wearing went towards her and jumped and hug her saying I love u . The girl was totally shocked and thought he was some random weird pervert so she tried get out of his hug and in this struggle they both fell down and chicken head that girl was wearing came off .The girl stand up shrieking at onew Wat r U trying to do u pervert ?? and she walked away while onew lying on the street just stared at the girl thinking wat just happened ?? did he actually hugged the girl ?? Finally he got up and went towards the van seeing taemin also coming back .They both got in to the van and answered a whole lot of questions from key .

A day after that jonghyun was really late for his schedule. He had an important meeting at SM but he was late . He ran in the building as quickly as possible and went towards the elevator when he came to know that due to some prblm two elevators are not working and all the load was on one elevator and it was going really bxy. He waited for the elevator anxiously as he was already late . A girl came and stand next to him waiting for the elevator. Finally the elevator opened and both of them got in. Jonghyun pressed 10 floor and that girl pressed 5 floor.