Chalk Horse Rituals and Free Runs over Kaldaka Island

Lol. I’m so happy that Demykinz is now back from that Santa Monica AU world! XD

But seriously, one time I was on my way driving to Jacksonville, Florida, when all of a sudden to my left stood a mini gas station/food mart. It wasn’t that special when I looked very close towards the store and almost my eyes lit up when a dark cherry pearl Pilot was parked there. The sight of it almost sparked up my idea of continuing BESS (Brother Earth, Sister Sea), thus making Demyx work at the MJM food store. XD

Warning: This is another AU world. Read at your own risk. (Plus Lobster boy here has some amazing powers here such as shape shifting into a Celtic wolf, telekinesis, and fast as lightning teleportation.)

Surviving in AU worlds are not that easy. Once you enter in it, there’s no escape to it. And besides, you’ll never expect what you’ll become. And whether it will be a good experience or not, it’s just hard to face these strange dimensions. I really don’t know how many I’ve gone through but they were quite weird. Not only that I’ve dated back to some medieval village where I murdered the killer who killed my whole family (Remember that this is AU. It’s not my real family.) or have been dragged by Axel to a gay strip club just to meet the best hooker known as Ienzo, giving each other a weird ride, but I’ve also been able to have the ability to see and communicate with ghosts. Not only that, I’ve accidentally murdered Axel in one AU, causing me to be tortured by Zexion. There was another where I had the words ‘whore’ and ‘un worthy’ burned and scarred on my body for eternity. I seriously didn’t know what Xigbar or Axel wanted from me or Zexion. Similar to that one, I had to face one where I had to live with my walrus father who occasionally beat me to death during my school year. It’s not only with personal experiences, I also had it with the Organization, too. It was that day when they started calling me worthless to fight, thus making me release my anger in front of them. I almost flooded the castle too due to my rage being very intense. Seriously, I didn’t expect Xemmy to call me worthless in a meeting. Then worst of all, in another AU, I introduced Axel to an Ouija board, both of us casting magic spells before going to a Hollow Bastion concert. I’m not so sure if I told this to Emily about every AU world I’ve experienced, but it was sure one evil hell of a ride. Most of all, this question ever bothered me since I started going through every AU story.

Am I really meant to be evil at the core of my heart?

Maybe I am. I just don’t know this. But in True Colors, I am expressed myself to be dark and evil all along. It’s slightly connecting now that I pondered about this.

Sighing, I now looked around the food mart. MJM food store/Texaco gas station was a cheap looking gas station/food store off of a rural state highway a little off of the city limits of some AU world. I was currently sitting behind the counter, feeling bored. The items around the store looked as usual as they looked. There were different kinds of snacks, varying from chips to crackers to Beef jerky (sticks). Walls of refrigerated items took up one corner of the store, lighting it’s contents inside. Everything varying from iced beverages to quick sandwich lunches were waiting to be picked up by whoever was hungry made a pit stop in the mart. The lottery section took up the glass wall next to the entrance. Even though I worked here, I also had the courage to try out the jackpot and hopefully win something. But my bad luck turned out to be three numbers of the beast. Oh, I almost forgot. I also experienced an AU world where I was being sent to hell just to meet Zexion who was literally the ‘devil.’ I almost scrunched the ticket in fear, hoping that wouldn’t screw up my next pattern to lottery victory. Not many people come here to buy stuff because simple answer. It’s AU. And the people there are weird as hell. I absentmindedly started tapping random letters into my I-Ocean X7 Android phone, maybe that could cheer me up a little. But still… nothing.