Character and Clan Guide

So this is an official Blood & Wolves mini character and clan guide that I made just give you an idea and background on what the story looks like and what’s it about. :)

Note: The (1) is a Demyx AU fan fic reference to Sominum Dulcis by Chotto Matte from fanfiction.net.

Demyx: Born and raised in the Triquetra Clan, Demyx has the loyalty of being a celtic shape shifter in his clan, mainly a wolf. Evading the out break attack caused because of killing the murder who seeked revenge on his family, he safely retreated to the MJM Food Store, where he resumed there to earn a living. One thing that he fears about other than the Invokers planning to take over the island, is his drunk walrus of a father who always tries to keep him from running away (1). He is also known as the legendary Rune caster.    

Raksha: Raised by a loving family of three, Raksha was a bright gothic teenager girl who always loved to read books anything New Age and really has the love and passion to wear wiccan jewelry. (as she says the gold and silver for the crazies.) But unaware of a silver wolf stalking about her backyard one day, she eventually placed her book down to only find out that the wolf known as Wulen has knocked her out cold, thus blessing her with the shape shifting powers and marking her in the Chalk Horse clan. Raksha then adapts to the clan and starts learning to hunt with Wulen and even calling him as a ‘brother.’

Even though her family might be worried about her, she then tells them at heart that she is safe.

Zexion: Born and raised in the Awen clan, Zexion not only has the ability to shape shift and teleport, he can also create illusions, a specialty that none of the other clans except for Awen truly possess. His personality is calm, quiet and has the courage and determination to fight against his enemies, not even leaving a single one of them dead. With plans being discussed, the clan calls him the smartest of all wolves, because he is a fast thinker and knows how to solve troubled situations as well.

Axel: Ironic as his weapon is shaped into the Chaos star symbol, Axel takes courage and pride in the Chaos Star clan, a clan where war can never be over and the awakened blood finally marks the eight points of their magick territory. Although (and strangely) he ordered Demyx to come back, the Triquetrian wolf simply ran away just because he killed the murder that got his family. It took about 2 years to finally get along with him and his friends.

Roxas: Unknown to which clan he belonged to, Roxas unfortunately got killed by an Invoker when camping out with his family in Hikari forest, thus stealing all of his abilities and leaving him as a ghostly figure that wanders around the island. It was now and then that Demyx also gets advice from him other than Kyuro in advance, thus making him the reliable guide for their journey.

Wulen: Meaning ‘moon’ in draconic, Wulen is a strong fighter just like Zexion and has minds alike. Born in the Triquetra clan and raised in the Chalk Horse clan, Wulen is very dependable whenever it comes to fighting of course. He’ll never leave his sister un hurt and be killed by the enemies known as the Invokers.

Kaldrak: The legend of the Triquetra Clan once told of a great tale about a large red two winged European dragon that wiped out the Invokers with it’s roaring breath of life. Although the villagers of Kaldaka Island doubt that ever happened, they started going against the winged beast and started aiming and firing arrows at the weak part of his body, a bright yellow orb on his chest resembling the shield to his heart. Thankfully with the orb not being damaged, the frightened dragon gave out a final roar and instantly shape shifted into the CUV (2011 dark cherry pearl Honda Pilot) where now the homeless Demyx sleeps in.

The Invokers: Are the first group to arrive on Kaldaka Island and peacefully live there when all of a sudden the local villagers and tourists have tried their best to drive them out. Successfully thrown out, the Invokers seek revenge for the group exile and now blame it onto the 4 clans that did it. With their leader Lavendra, they’ll never give up on their devious plans and continue to their best to threat the clans in peril.