A yummy chicken and bacon sandwich with no tomatoes. Extra bacon on the side of course!

"Hey Lenny, you have to send something for me to this address." she wrapped the sandwich neatly and wrote a funny note before placing everything into a plastic bag.

"This says Trump Tower." the youngster looked confused.

"Yes, Trump Tower. Glad to know I hired someone who can read. No hurry up and leave. Ride that bike safely!" she warned.

The 18 year old boy was hired part- time because he was studying. Katerina and her friends always hired students who were exceptionally talented and needed help with some cash. Most of their employees were students from the culinary school.

"Got your e-mail on your finalized list. That was fast Baker." the tightly wound blonde haired girl, Bree walked in.

"You're here earlier than usual." Kat pointed to the clock that showed it was almost noon. Claire the brown haired beauty walked in shortly after.

"We decided to finish up our plans now so we could fax it over to the mayor's office." Bree explained.

"Bitch woke me up early." Claire grumbled.

"There there, with the amount they are paying us, you can buy more shoes." Kat tried to cheer up.

It worked "I love me some new shoes." Claire said starry eyed.

"Hey hey heyyy!" the door bust open and Jon walked in.

"Look who decided to finally pay us a visit." Bree mocked.

"Yea, Jon. Mr. hot shot actuarist." Kat feigned anger.

"I'm sorry girls. Work finally caught up to me. Boss was chewing my ass the last couple of days. So.. what's happening? Any new deets I should know off?" he sat on the sofa.

"KAT SENT LUNCH TO TALEN JUST NOW!" Claire shouted excitedly.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Kat responded.

"Oh hush, Lenny told us he was going to Trump Tower. We all know who works there don't we." Jon wiggled his eye brows.

"She went there herself yesterday too!" Stacey poked her head in and said that.

"STACEE you're so fired!" Kat pouted.

"No I'm not. Sorry boss." she left.

"Lunch eh...  Are we talking literal lunch or like a sex lunch kinda thing? With you guys it's hard to tell which is which." Claire asked confused.

"Ughhh. Literal lunch." Kat couldn't help but moan out in frustration.

"So, you're taking my advice and making him like you for who you are?" Jon smiled.

"No, I just.. I just want to help. I care about him." Kat shrugged.

"Could we discuss more stories over lunch? I didn't come here on my lunch break just to eat air." Jon exaggerated.

So they did just that. Claire and Bree whipped up simple Aglio Olio pasta with jumbo shrimp. Once they were done, Jon went back to work, Claire and Bree went to their office that was in the restaurant and Kat went back to the bakery next door.

"Hey Kat. The guy told me to pass this to you." Lenny passed her a sealed envelope.

Back to writing letter again. If only he knew..

Snapping herself out of it, she thanked Lenny and went into her office. Making sure to lock the door behind her, she sat on her chair and smiled at the letter like it was a present. Placing the sharp envelope opener into the narrow slot, she carefully opened the sealed letter.