First at the table was Jinxx beside Jinxx was me then it was Andy, CC and Ashley. 

I feel so bad not being able to text her back, maybe I can but if I do she can get caught or something and I really don't want her to get in trouble. 

"Jake?! Hey Jake!" I felt someones elbow hit my arm "Wha?" I looked at Jinxx,  he looked at me then infront of me. I turned my head and saw there was a girl around my hight with black teased hair, she did her eye makeup like mine and did a stitch coming from her lip like Andy "Oh uh s-sorry." She blushed and handed me her poster while gigling "Hi" she said kinda shyly "Hey" I said back while signing her poster, once I was done I looked up to face her again and smilled "Have a good night" I said then past the poster to Andy, she smilled and blushed a little again "Thanks. Bye and you two Jake!" she walked over to Andy and they started to talk. 

Another girl walked up, black teased hair and makeup, but her makeup was a mix of all of ours which looked pretty cool "Hey, I like the way you did you makeup!" Jinxx said while pasing the poster over to me "Thanks Jinxx, quick picture if you don't mind?" "Sure" They took a picture then she walked over to me "Hi Jake!" "Hi there" I said while signing her poster "Can I have a picture with you? Please!?" "Sure!" I leaned over the table to be kinda beside her, she lift her camera, I stuck out my toungue and the rock on sign with my hand. "Thanks Jake" I smilled and past the poster to Andy. 

After 45mins the line was almost done, there was about 10 more people, this guy walked up with a CD "Whoa, you look just like Andy!!" I said while looking at him before signing his CD, he laughed "Yeah, I had fans screaming and hugging me thinking I was him" Everyone laughed, I past the CD to Andy "It's like looking in the mirror!" He said while looking at the guy, Andy then took out his phone and put it on camera "Hey Jake can you take a picture of us? please!?" "Sure" I took his phone and took a picture.

Andys P.O.V 

"Thanks Jake." I said while he handed me my phone back "No problem" I looked at the picture and chuckled "This is fuckn crazy!" I posted the picture on twitter and on top I wrote Which one is the real me??

Not long after we were done signing for everybody so I check to see what people wrote, lots of the fans weren't sure most of them wrote Ummm... Some wrote the right answer and some wrote the wrong. 

After we cleaned up I went back on twitter and told everyone the answer. 

Candaces P.O.V 

J-Jake isn't texting me back, it's been like 2hours! Even if he did have a show they don't last that long! 

Not to long my phone went off, I ran to my desk and saw it was Amanda, not the person I was hoping it was but oh well Amanda will cheer me up. 

Text Message: 

"Hey you! Whatcha doing tonight?" 
"Nothing, why?"
"Wanna sleep over and go SHOPPING!!"
"Sure!!! Be there soon!"

I grabbed a bag and packed up to go to her place then changed and made sure my hair and makeup was good. After that I ran downstairs and put my shoes on "Where you going?" "Amandas place for the night!" "Not staying for dinner?" "No!" We yelled back and forth to each other "Bye!" she yelled again "Bye" I walked outside and started to walk to Amandas house. 

"BOO!" I herd someone yell while jumping infront of me, "HOLY SHIT you scared the living fuck out of me you bitch!" Amanda started to laugh. We walked to her house talking about random stuff "So what are we shopping for??" I asked "Prom dresses DUH!" she said playfully pushing me.