My Girl

SEMI-MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

***Eric's POV***

The rare sun that any Dauntless sees is shining through the black drapes, and it's burning my eyes when I open them. Arielle's naked, sexy body is tucked closely beside my bare body, and it's turning me on when she shuffles in her sleep, rubbing her breasts against my side. Behave, you got laid last night, and she's probably sore.

Arielle moans quietly, and her eyes flutter open like she's a living, breathing fairytale Sleeping Beauty. My Sleeping Beauty.

"Morning, beautiful." I rasp, and she smiles. She presses a gentle kiss on my shoulder, where her head just was, and then she curls in closer to me. "Don't want to get up?" I tease, and she smacks my chest lightly.

"Nope." She utters.

"C'mon, baby, let's get some food. You have to be starving after last night." I tell her, wiggling my eyebrows. She doesn't see it, but I hear a soft giggle anyway.

"Okay." She says, and sits up, facing away from me. She throws the covers away from her body, leaving her sitting at the side of the bed, completely naked with only her thick mop of red hair covering most of her back, to just above the two beautiful dimples at the bottom of her back.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" I tell her, watching her absentmindedly brush her fingers through her locks.

"Mmm. Maybe once or twice?" She chuckles, knowing full well that I tell her everyday how sexy I find her.

"Smart-ass." I mutter, and she whips around, staring at me with a glare. And she always makes a point of covering her breasts from my sight. Little shit.

"Excuse me?" She asks, a smirk plastered on her face.

"You heard me." I tell her cockily, and without a word, she gets up, walking away from me towards the ensuite, shaking her hips more excessively. I jump out of bed, running after her, but by the time I make it to the ensuite door, she has it shut and locked. I hear her giggling behind the closed door.

"Open up." I demand, a smile wide across my face.

"I'd rather not. I'll shower by myself." She tells me, and I hear the water turn on for the shower.

"Arielle, I'm sorry, please let me in!" I shout, and all I hear is laughter. I run to the nightstand, searching for anything to pick the lock with. I come across one of Arielle's bobby pins, and make short work of the lock on the door. The door flies open with my eagerness to reach Arielle, and when I meet her eyes through the crystal-clear glass shower door, her face flushes red at my apparent want and need for her. I open the shower door, push her body against the tile wall, and let her have her way with me, and I with her.

***

I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist, and briefly glance back at Arielle, watching her wash the remaining conditioner out of her hair. The scent fills my nose, and I almost get another erection, her scent is absolutely intoxicating to me.

"Baby, you wanna get some breakfast before they start serving lunch?" Arielle interrupts my thoughts, and I smile and nod. I throw on a shirt and some sweats, rushing down to the dining hall, as I see it's almost noon.

I walk in, and unfortunately, Four, Uriah, Zeke, Blake, and Cole are all seated together, chatting away. They spot me right away, and Four and Blake make a beeline for me.

"What the fuck do you two want?" I ask irritablhy, surprising myself. I was in such a giddy mood a few moments ago. Oh wait, it's because I'm supposed to be mean and hate everyone. I guess that act has become an instinct for me.
 "You better have fucking made up with her, or I'll castrate you." Blake threatens, and I stare down at her. I know this girl can pack a punch, and by the way she protects Arielle, I have no doubt she'll remove my balls with the flick of her wrist.

"Easy there tiger, we made up last night. She was just finishing in the shower when I came down here." I tell her, and she rolls her eyes.

"And by the looks of it, you joined her." She says, gesturing to my wet, combed back hair. I roll my eyes back at her, and look to Four.

"What do you want?" I spit, thinking of my aching jaw; partially because of Four, and partially because of last night's events.

"Just wanted to see my work from yesterday. It's a pretty good shiner." Four says smugly, and if I didn't have Arielle waiting for me, I would have swung right then and there.

"Chill out the testosterone, boys." I almost forgot Blake was right there. "Eric, get back to Arielle, and Four come with me. Go." She demands, and I leave the cafeteria without another word.

I make it back to the apartment, and I see Arielle is in one of my shirts, setting the table for breakfast. She leans over the table, revealing her black panties. As hot as that is, she's not bare underneath, and I guess I was a little too excited about that particular thought.

"Hey, c'mon, let's go. I'm starving, you really know how to work up a girl's appetite." She giggles, and I smile at her.

"So do you, baby." I tell her, kissing her temple. She dishes up the food, and we sit at the table, eating quietly.

"Ugh, this is exactly what I needed after last night, thank you Eric." she tells me, engulfing her food.

Surprisingly, Arielle finishes way ahead of me, and goes up for a second helping. Who knew a small girl could eat so much?

"I'm not that small, baby. I like my food." She tells me, and my jaw drops. How the hell did she-

"I know that look, hun. I'm not small, I eat a lot. It happens..." She says, trailing off at the end. I jump up from the table, and take three long strides to her.

"Stop thinking like that, right now. You are fucking beautiful, and yes, you are small to me. I'm big, and I tower you, and I love it. I made love to you last night because I love you, and I love every part of this body, every single inch of it. Don't ever think you're worthy of less than that, love. You are absolutely perfect, and I'm just lucky enough you chose me." I tell her, and she smiles so wide that I'm afraid her face will split.

"God, I love you Eric Coulter." She whispers, and kisses me like there's no tomorrow.

I'M SOOO SORRY FOR NO UPDATES!!! Christmas has been absolutely insane for me, and I just haven't had the time to write a chapter for you guys, I'm really sorry. Hope you love Eric and Arielle's cute little moments during the last couple chapters, and I will certainly be updating again within the next week! 

Thank you to all you wonderfully beautiful lovelies for the over-800 reads!! I love you guys and I can't thank you guys enough!!

Have a safe and happy holiday season everyone!!