Origins Of Queen Bee

WARNING!!!!!

SPOILERS FOR THINGS HAPPENING AND GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEW SEASON!

SO IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH EVERYTHING RELEASED AT COMIC CONS AND SUCH OR JUST DON'T WANT TO KNOW...... DON'T READ THIS STORY! (like not just this chapter... this is just the beginning... :))

Knocking on the door, Chloé stepped back. She was confused. Why would Marinette risk her own life over and over for her? She didn't deserve this. She was finally realizing this.

The door opened to reveal an older man, short and wrinkled. He blinked before recognizing the body in Chat's arms. He gasped and drug the trio into the room. Silently, he laid Marinette down. After clogging the bullet hole, he bent over her, as if to inspect all of the damage.

Much to Chat's dismay, his ring beeped. He glanced up at the old man.

"You need to go." Master Fu told him. He shook his head.

"I should stay."

"No. That would complicate things. You need to leave. I need to talk to Mlle. Bourgeois privately, anyway."

Chat reluctantly nodded and head out the door. Master Fu looked back at Chloé.

"Mlle. What is your connection with Mlle. Dupain-Cheng."

Chloé looked up, pain filling her eyes. A tear slipped out.

"I go to school with her."

There was silence. It was uncomfortable, but needed. Chloé sighed and placed her hand on Marinettes limp one.

"You were not very nice to her were you."

Chloé looked back at Master Fu. Regret filled her. Hate for everything she'd done to Marinette overcame her. She burst into tears. Fu walked over and sat down. He pulled a box out of the pocket in his shirt. Passing it to her, he caught her attention.

"Marinette is selfless. She knows there's good in everyone and sees hope in that. She is willing to risk herself for anyone, even those she hasn't met. That's why I gave her the Ladybug miraculous. She's a perfect fit, even with her flaws. Even though you two may not see eye to eye, she wouldn't let anyone get hurt on her watch." Taking a breath, Master Fu looked Chloé in the eyes. "She would agree with me on this. You can be apart of the Miraculous team, Chloé Bourgeois." He motioned down at the box.

Chloé slowly opened it, but a bright light made her drop it. Her eyes widened as a gasp escape her. She dried her eyes and picked the box backup. A large bee stared back at her.

"W-what is it," Chloé asked, astonished.

"I'm not an it," the Bee sassily responded. Chloé's expression hardened.

"EXCUSE ME? YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ME LI-"

"Hold up..." Master Fu interrupted. "Chloé, this is your Kwami, Pollen. You are going to be the Bee Miraculous holder."

"You're giving me her? Does she even have what it takes to be a hero?" Pollen snapped, glaring at her. "She looks like a crybaby."

Chloé and Fu glared at her.

"Ladybug is lying right here in critical condition, anyone would be crying," Fu responded. Pollen paused and looked at Marinette. Her face dropped.

"Anyway," Chloé started, breaking the awkward silence, " why would you want me to be a superhero?"

"You have what it takes and have had an apparent change of heart."

A groan was heard under them. Both jolted and looked down at Marinette as her eyes fluttered open. She tried to sit up, only to be pushed back down again. Master Fu whispered to her to rest. Chloé and Pollen just watched.

"Where's Tikki and Chat," Marinette sighed.

"Chat had to leave, but Tikki is taking a nap." Fu answered. He pulled out another pillow and laid it under her head. "Marinette, Chat does know your identity, and so does Chloé." Marinette nodded, already knowing this. "I gave Chloé the Bee Miraculous, so she is now working with you and Chat." At this Marinette tried to sit up again. She groaned and fell back down.

"Chloé?"

"Yes."

Chloé looked down, Marinette probably didn't want her to be on the team.

"Good."

Chloé perked up.

"You're actually okay with me helping you?"

"Yeah," Marinette breathed. "Just do one thing for me."

"Anything!"

"Try to be nicer to people."

Chloé nodded and turned back to Fu.

"What will we tell her parents?"

Master Fu smirked.

" Nothing, she'll be fine in about and hour, and then she can fix everything with her magic, and it will heal her." Chloé sighed in relief.

"Thank you!" She leaned over, hugging the old man. He smiled and got up. As he began brewing tea, Pollen and Chloé tried to get to know each other.

***

Sup Dudebros!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Hope you like the new chappie!

Stay Epic Dudebros!

~Sari