Episode 1-I Am In Love With You, Amy Juergens

Start from the beginning

Adrian: Hey Amy. Hey Grace. How are you guys? I'm so sorry about your engagements.

Amy: Hey Adrian. (gives Adrian a hug). I guess I'm alright. No need to apologize. I did it. It hurt, but its what I chose. What more can I do?

Grace: Same thing as Amy just said. If you don't mind me asking what brings you to the airport?

Adrian: I'm here to pick up Ricky's cousin whos flying in from Hudson University for the summer. Before you start Amy, no he did not move on that fast. He was supposed to come pick him up. He was gonna pick him up, when he said goodbye to you. But he didn't anticipate you ending the engagement. He didn't come because he was afraid in running into you. He is way to heartbroken. He was in love with you Amy, but its not my place to say. Both you and Ricky are my friends, and I would like to keep it that way so I'm not about to take sides. So you guys are really leaving huh?

Grace: Actually no. Right now at the desk I chose not to go. The lady was refunding my money. I've decided to take my classes online. I'm not ready to say goodbye. I have to go though, I have to go back to my moms and fill her in. (gives Amy and Adrian a group hug). See you ladies later.

Adrian: See you Grace. (watches as Grace walks away and waits till Grace is out of the terminal). What about you Amy? I know you're not leaving just to go to college.

Amy: You're right. I'm not leaving just for college. I'm leaving because I'm afraid of Ricky leaving me. Those words I said to him, I didn't mean a single one of them. John is one the many reason he loves me. I know Ricky is in love with me, or else he wouldn't have changed his ways for me. The other reason I'm leaving is cause I'm pregnant, have been since that one scare after we got engaged. I just lied to him and said I wasn't cause I was afraid he wasn't gonna take it well. I want to stay here and marry him, I really do, but its way to late to turn back now.

Adrian: So your what, about four or five months pregnant? Yes, he is in love with you. I'm glad you finally realized that. I truly really am. No its not to late to turn back. Its been what 5 or 6 hours since you left? I can assure you he is sitting on that couch in that apartment hoping, praying that you'll come back to him. Praying that you won't get on that plane. Praying that you'll change your mind once again and chose to marry him. I can assure you, Amy. Don't act out of fear. Listen to what the heart wants, and go with that.

Miguel Lazarro: Hey Adrian. Thanks for coming to get me. This must be the oh so infamous Amy Juergens, correct?

Adrian: Miguel! Long time no see. Yep that's her. The Amy Juergens. Amy, this is Miguel (Amy nods her head in acknowledgement). Ricky's cousin. How have you been Miguel?

Miguel: I've been alright. Okay, I heard the last part of your conversation. Amy and Adrian, you are both right. Ricky is in love with you. I can hear it in his voice everytime he talks about when he call me or I call him. The last time I saw him, which was when he visited you at the summer program, I could see it in his eyes. You are the only girl he has ever been in love with. Like Adrian said, follow your heart.

Amy: You guys are right. I need to follow my heart. My heart wants Ricky Underwood. I want Ricky Underwood. Adrian would you mind giving me a ride back?

Adrian: Not at all.

We all walked together to my car. I was glad Amy had chosen to stay. While Amy was putting her bags in the trunk, me and Miguel texted Ricky to let him know what was going. He then sent a group chat inviting all the friends over, except Ben. He also asked if Miguel and Lauren would perform a song before he proposed to Amy again. They agreed. Amy got it in the passenger seat, Miguel was in the back, and I drove towards home. To where we all belonged. The only one who had really left, by force of his dad, was Ben.

A few hours later-Apartment over the Butcher shop-Ricky's POV

Everyone was here. Adrian had texted me, and informed me of Amy's decision. I was beyond happy, beyond excited, beyond stoked. For the first time in my life someone had chosen me over something. The women I was in love with chose me. I was glad. I truly was in love with Amy Juergens. Always was, and always gonna be. All our friends, every single one of them, were here in the apartment. This time I wanted to share the special moment with only them. I hoped she would say yes. Just then I heard a car door open and shut, heard the butcher shop being unlocked, I forgot she had the key, and heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She also had the key to the apartment. I rushed to get in my spot, and watched the door slowly open. Her face was full of surprise as she saw everyone. She turned towards me, ran and jumped into my arms.

Amy: Ricky, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Ricky: I know. I'm sorry too, but first. Miguel and Lauren will you?

Miguel & Lauren: Our pleasure. We have a song to sing. It was written by last night after the emotions of the events took place

"I'm in love with you" Performed by Dylan O & Camille W. (NOT a real song)

There'll be days when you, you just feel like fighting

To say some hurtful words that you don't really mean

There'll be days when doubt rules in your mind

And you say what you don't mean

All of these things are things I can take, so long as you know I'm in love with you

And the words that you say hurt so deep, that I fought back with words of my own

Words that carry no meaning so long as you know I'm in love with you

There's no need to apologize for what was said between us, the words were not meant

They were simply said, the words that were swapped, and the "I hate you" we exchanged carry no meaning but they carry the hurt

And I hope we forget, forget what was said, move on from here, cause I am in love with you

There'll be days when you just want to run to somewhere that's not here

There'll be days when your anger rises and you'll go on and say "I hate you"

There'll be days when I can't take what you say to me, and respond with my own "I hate you"

There'll be days when words are exchanged and we'll wish we could take back whats already been said

All of these things, are things I can take so long as you know I'm in love with you

And the words that you said they hurt so deep that I fight back with words of my own

Words that carry no meaning so long as you know I'm in love with you

Amy: Ricky that was beautiful (she says while tears stream down her face). I have to tell you something.

Ricky: Me first. As I said in that song Amy, I didn't mean to say those hurtful words that I said to you. I don't hate you. I love you. I'm in love with you. (bends down on one knee) From the day I laid eyes on you at Band Camp. That first day something inside of me wanted more than just to sleep with you. I wanted to change who I was for you. I wanted to change everything about me in hopes of getting you, and not just sexually. The reason I hated Ben your freshmen year, was because I wanted to be your boyfriend. I didn't mind that you were pregnant. I was actually sort of relived when you said you were pregnant because it meant I would always have some type of connection to you. I saw myself marrying you one day when I met you. I saw us growing old together. I saw us having more children. I still see all these things. So Amy Juergens, I ask you again, Will you marry me?

Amy: Oh my gosh, Ricky (crying even more now). Yes. Yes, I'll marry you.

Ricky: What was it you needed to tell me?

Amy: I'm pregnant. With Twins. You're the father Ricky.