Reiji's Ending

Hi there... so... I feel really but for letting all of you wait for me to update this story... I feel so guilty about it... But... I have good new!

I finally took the PROFICIENCY degree!

But enough of me...

~Author's POV~

The last three days, the Sakamaki mansion had a really special guest. The owner of it... The king of all the vampires.
Nothing in the mansion had changed except from the feeling that someone is going to die any moment. Of course, the king might seemed like a good person to the outside world but, when it came to those who knew him, things were different.

~Reiji's POV~

I was on my room, still trying to find way to persuade my father to leave. I had plans for me and (Y/n), and having him around, I know this isn't going to end well.
He knew what I was up to and he would still be there to make me think twice or more my every move. I actually was going to propose to (Y/n). I wanted this for so long now...
I mean we have been dating for years. She had seen every side of me, even the scariest and most sadistic out of all...

But she stayed...

~Your POV~

I was waiting for Reiji to end whatever he was doing in his room. I was actually bored so I took a walk to the garden.
To be honest, I don't really like flowers. It's because they are exactly like humans. They have thorns to protect themselves but If someone wants to destroy them, they can just tear all the petals away. The flower still exist but has lost its beauty. It remind me of me, when I was like them.
I am still weak though, I am still new to this, but I am stronger now... I had stopped before the red roses. They were indeed beautiful.

"So... Miss (Y/n), what are you thinking?" A voice heard. I turned to see who it was as I didn't recognised the voice. I saw a man, I didn't know him though "Um... Excuse me, have we met before?" I asked. The man let a small laugh. "How rude of me... I am Karlheinz, the vampire king, and you are (Y/n), my second son's girlfriend." For some reason, the word -girlfriend- really bothered me when he said it. Trying to act like nothing happened I replied "Oh,it is nice to meet the king of all the vampires" I said with a shy smile. Truth be told, I knew what he was, I knew what he had done to every each one of the brothers and their mothers. He was a monster.

"So, Miss (Y/n)... I would like to ask you a questions, if that's okay with you" he tried to seem polite, but it was obvious that the questions wouldn't be sincere. I just nodded my head letting him know my answer.
"What do you exactly want from my son? I mean, Why do you stay with him?" The voice in my head said a proud 'I knew it...'. "I thought that the answer is obvious, my king, it's because I love him.".

A dark chuckle made its way to his lips. "Aw, Miss (Y/n), such a foolish answer... No, I mean, why do you stay, you are a vampire now, you could go anywhere you want, do whatever you want with whoever you want. So... Why are you still here?" I answered him almost immediately. "My answer is still the same, my king... It won't change even after millions of edits you can make in it."
"I guess you are right, but you may not know that this man, is actually a moster, he had killed millions of people, one of them being and his own mother!" That was my turn to laugh.
"I already know, my king, he has tlod me everything. But, I also know that you too, are not what you say you are, if he is a monster then, you are one yourself as well. You see, I know everything for this misfortuned family. I know everything, from how you treated your women to how all the brothers have their attitude. You, if I may say this, are a pathetic father who doesn't know anything else than to bring trouble to y-" before I could finish my sentence his grip was on my neck, chocking me. "You brat! How dare you talking to your king like that!?" He screamed. I tried to fight back but not even my feet could help me, they weren't even touching the ground. My lungs screamed for oxygen and I desperately tried to provide it, eben the smallest amount of it... When I started feeling my head heavy and losing control over my limbs, two hands caught me.

~Reiji's POV~

I was in my room, trying to organize my thoughts of how should I ask her the big question, that was until I heard screams and HIS voice. That is never good sign. I started running.
His voice lead me to the garden 'Wasn't there wer (Y/n)-chan-. Oh no!' My inside voice screamed in my mind. I saw him and... Her! With no hesitation pushed him away from my love. 'That bastard!'. I caught her and screamed her name over and over again! When she showed some signs that she was alive, I let her gently on the ground and wemt to deal with him.
My brothers were there as well. They must have heard them too. They kept him down. I got closer and punched him right on his face.
"You bastard! What were you doing?" I had lost all control over myself. I was just punching and screaming. Some minutes later I felt better. He seemed weak but still had that stupid smile on his face. Letting myself relax, I heard coughing. I turned my head to see her slighty opened eyes. I runned to her side "Are you okay, my dear?" She just nodded. She tried to stand up but I didn't let her, instead, I took her in my arms bridal style and stated "I am taking my fiance to our room! If I ever see you again near her or trying to hurt her, I am goingbto kill you!".

She let her head rest on my chest and I entered our room. I placed her on our bed and putting as the covers on her. Her eyese were glowed on my figure. "Reiji" she whispered "Hmm?" The surprise in her voice purprised me too "You called me your fiance!".
I nodded "That's because you are..." I gently took her hand and place the ring on her fingure. "You need rest, we are going to talk about it when you feel better..." A small sincere smile appeared on her lips and a beautiful statement was made at the same time by both of us.

"I love you".

______________________________________

So... here is Reiji's ending. Hope you liked it. (^.^)

Please
Vote
Comment
& Check out my other books!

Bb~😘😘😘