New life!

Hey there!

I know that I haven't updated lately and you know the reasons +Saturday and Sunday's tests (if you are from Greece and didn't get it, let me help you -  Φροντιστήρια-).. So...

Let's start...

Prologue

He saw your eyes slowly opening and a small smile formed on his lips. "Welcome back (Y/n)-chan, I missed you!" he whispered.

Time skip! ~After one week~

Shuu

"I can't believe that for some seconds I was dead" you stated. "Technically, you are dead" he said and sighed. "You know what I mean" you pouted. "No, I don't..." he said sarcastically. You were the one sighing this time. "So...? What now? Are we just... going to sleep until the world ends?" you asked. He didn't responded. "Come on Shuu, I want to go on an adventure!" you said, for some reason you felt so energetic that time that only seeing Shuu changing side to the small couch let you disappointed. You could try so many things together and he just laid down, doing nothing. "Oh come o-" before you finish your sentence Shuu had grabbed your wrist and placed you into his embrace. "I think that we can just relax for sometime together and then will see what we can do with all this energy" said and winked at you pushing you to the couch.

Reiji

"Reiji-kun, now that I am a vampire can I kill who ever I want?" you asked, you didn't really wanted to kill someone but to attract Reiji's attention. Reiji looked you from head to toe. "Yes... you can... Why do you ask?" he watched your every move, he wasn't scared, he had a weird seriousness to his face. "No reason" you stated and smirked. "Have you ever killed anyone just to use your powers?" you continued asking, he shook his head. "No". The room has got sultry for some minutes. You let a small smile appear on your lips. "Okay, that's all I wanted to know!" You said cheerfully. You slowly starting walk away from him and you were about to exit the room. "(Y/n)? What are you thinking?" he let out a sigh. You rose a brow playfully and a small laugh exit your throat. "Nothing" you answered as you exit the room. "Okay... What just happened?" he asked himself.

Ayato

"Did you cry?" you asked Ayato. For that one week, he had stopped been so energetic. He just cuddled with you all day and all night. That made you suspicious. "No..." he lied, putting his ego first "So... In other words, you didn't care if I died, right?" you made a trigger-ish question. He looked at you. "Of course I cared, if you died I would have no one to make me takoyaki" he forced himself to heard serious. "Okay... I am leaving" you said believing what he had just said(or not, the truth is, his brothers had told you how he actually acted in the whole situation). "Wait, what? Baby, I was only kidding!" He stated and hugged you from behind. "I know..." you said laughing, "I just love to see your cute side!" continued as you turned around and pinched his cheeks. He blushed, you let go of his cheeks and let a small kiss on his lips. Some minutes passed in silence when Ayato started to act a little shyly. "(Y/n),umm...can you make me... Some takoyaki now?".

Laito

"(Y/n)-Chan! Now we have an Eternity waiting for us... What do you wanna do?" Laito asked. You sat there thinking about all those possibilities that were offered to you and answered the most interested to you. "I have all the time of world to watch every anime that exist!" you screamed happily. Laito let a small laugh escape his lips. "No, (Y/n)-chan, I didn't really mean that..." he said coming closer to you in his each step. You watched him suspiciously, you knew him way too well to get what he meant. "I meant, what do you want to do now, together..." he continued, he put his arms around you, pushing you on his lap, his hands started climbing on your body slowly. "Baby..." you breathed getting slightly frustrated with his moves. He just hummed as an answer. His hands were now inside from your shirt caressing the bare skin of your belly. "Move your hands slightly either up or down and I will break them..." you said keeping the same tone in your voice. Laito stopped, taking his hands off your shirt. "Oh come on (Y/n)-chan, I missed you!" he complained. "Anime missed me too!" you stated and stormed off the room. He sighed. "She is still so childish..." he smiled "That's good!".

Kanato

"You still don't remember how the driver looked like?" Kanato asked once more. "No, I can't remember anything..." you answered as you shook your head. He sighed "That's okay, we will found who did it another time." He stated. Minutes passed and a question had been burning your thoughts but you were too scared to ask him. Not for his reaction more than his answer. Soon Kanato noticed."What's wrong, (Y/n)-chan?" he asked worryingly "Nothing, really" you said trying to heard truthful. Kanato didn't seem to buy it. "You know that I don't like you lying!" he stated, starting to get pissed off. Seconds later you had collect the courage to ask him. "Kanato-kun, what if I hadn't survived? Would I be a part of your collection?" you finally made the question. You could tell that he was surprised. That question was making to himself too when you were in the unstable situation. "Umm... To tell you the truth, no... I wouldn't make you part of it... All those woman hadn't felt my love, not like you did..." He paused "They were never supposed to be free, not like you. To tell you the truth, it would hurt me if I made you like them. It would be painful to know that you are here only physically. I'd preferred to protect me with your love mentally" he stopped. "But we don't need to talk about it... I mean, you are here and you love me as I do too, we don't need to worry anymore" he said and ended the conversation there.

Subaru

"Subaru... I want to tell something..." you said, your expression lately had been too calm. "What is it (Y/n)?" a noticiably uncomfortable Subaru asked. "When I was in the hospital, I could feel you... When I was in front of you, unconscious, I was right beside you, feeling the pounding of your veins running to your whole body" you paused, you looked right into his eyes "Subaru... I was there watching you, your every move!" you took a deep breath "I could feel your every touch, like I was inside my body! Subaru, I was hugging you the whole time!" You said. Subaru felt shivers running down his spine. "Really?" He asked unsure. "Nah!" You said and started laughing like a maniac. Subaru slapped softly the back of your head "Stupid!" He said. "Aww come on Subaru, you love me!' you said continuing laughing. He was pissed off and exit the room while being a blushing mess.

______________________________________

Hey there...

Sorry for not updating soon but 'hey new scenario- at least she is alive!-

Anyway, hope you liked it!

Please

Vote
Comment
Request

Bb~~~(^.^)