After you broke up (their Pov)

Hey so this is my first one-shot I have ever made so it might sucks.... Anyway please if you like it tell me cause next of this will be a your POV scenario and again an one-shot....
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sakamaki Mansion

"Move your lazy ass of the couch and go to your room if you wanna sleep" the dark purple haired vampire said "Shut up Reiji, you are annoying!" yelled the albino that was in another room as a loud 'Boom' heard "Subaru if that was another wall I swear" Reiji threatened, "Shut up!!!!". The mansion was a mess. Crushed walls, screams, woman came and gone and the whole house smelled alcohol. Reiji sighed and went to his room.
In an other room
Laito's phone was ringing like crazy with random messages like:
'Laito-kun were are you I am trying to contact you one week now' some random chick sent or
'Why don't you sent me back anymore?' another girl sent.
Of course Laito didn't even heard his phone, he was drown to his thoughts asking himself why let his girlfriend leave or at least why did he cared so much. On the other side of the room Ayato was drinking like there was no tomorrow and he was crying his fate. The whole thing had continued for a week now!!! None of the brothers had drink any blood or at least to put a morsel in their moths. The only person that was in the best situation was Kanato who made new dolls from the girls that Ayato brought after they done their business but again he never talked to anyone, not even to his precious Teddy. Silence had took over the mansion, that was until the very strict vampire screamed "I can't take it anymore!!!Each one of us is a mess!!" then all of them gathered in the room. "For first time I agree with you" said Shuu "Just look at us! How can some mortal girls do that to us, is the first time I see Laito without that fucking smirk and I swear I will fucking broke his phone if he don't turn it off right now!!" said Subaru. Laito jumped of his sit "That's it. I want my girl back!!" all the eyes focus on him "For her I am living, not for some random slut, if she want me to wait I will wait!!! I will be her first and only love she ever had!!" continued Laito "Laito is right, it wasn't worth a stupid game to my girlfriend!" Ayato said "And of course nothing not even my tea cups were more precious than her" took the word "How could I even compare her with others?She is perfect" said Subaru, some sobbing heard from the loli vampire "I didn't want to hurt her!!!" cried to his Teddy. Shuu sit up of the red sofa "It was stupid of me to say that she was annoying. We can't take back what we said or did, we need them back but enough of the words- Words don't do anything, let's take actions!" Shuu said and all the brothers nodded.

I know that is sucks! I am sorry but is my first. I promise I will try harder next time! The only thing that it is good is that the exams almost over!!!! Yay!!!!Anyway if still you liked it please

Vote or Comment or Both?

Ok Bye Reader-chan~~~~~