Laito x Reader (Lemon)

(Laito is so hot in this pic and the song, I just liked it and found it good idea to put it)

I was waiting too much time to write this one and I think that Reader-chan is ready for this one as is just the continue of the scenarios' plot (I am not only talking about the previous one but all of them).

But! Before we start... This is in no case smut! Don't mix up the Love with the Sex, there are two different and pretty distanced terms!

Okay and now back to the lemon!

~Your POV~

I was walking down the dark streets on my way at home. It was raining cause as always weather can't help me at all, and of course sounded really normal to rain in summer! I was a little scared cause the area was old and that let many gangs call it 'Theirs'. Not many people were there so I tried to leave as fast as I could cause... Hey I maybe be a tough girl but I have no chance against a whole gang, full of men. I pulled out of my thoughts when I heard dogs barking. I let a gasp and my heart was beating like crazy.
Two minutes later I heard so metal hit on something metallic too. I started running cause I knew that someone was hiding in the shadows and I was pretty sure that he wasn't alone.

I run to a shop that hadn't many people but at least if anything happened, they would probably call the police. I pulled my phone out of my jacket to see that the battery had died. "Great... Life must be hate me!" I said "Miss, is anything alright?" a guy in uniform asked, I shook my head "Actually no, do you have any charger with you?" the guy nodded "Yeah one minute" he said and gave me his charger (A/n: if you think that having a charger in your bag or at least asking for charger from someone that you don't know and have with him/her one is weird. Is good time for me to remind you that we have 2016 and we are pretty much the future of technology. 😋)

I put my phone to charge and looked at the guy. He wasn't a bad looking, the guy actually was pretty handsome! He had black hair and brown eyes, he had a well-built body and snake bites on his lips 'Not bad' I thought "I am (Y/n)!" I said trying to break the ice "I am Brandon" he said in a deep voice (personally, I think that deep voice in a man makes him so much sexier of what he already is!). I shivered a little "Hey, are you cold?" "No, no it's nothing" I replied. My phone vibrated signaling that it had 10% battery. I went to messages and wrote to Laito to come and pick me up. Sending the message my phone put an X beside it. I sighed "Great now I will have to wait till I have signal for my phone to sent it!" I sighed again, Brandon was right beside me "Hey, why don't you let me go you home. I have car, anyway and my shift has over so?..." "I don't kn-" "Oh come on, just tell me in which street you live and then, boom, I will make sure you will be there safe, so what do you say? Maybe this will be my pay back for giving you my charger!" he said, I giggled "Fine!"

~Time Skip~

Brandon did as he said and I reached my house safe and sound.
"Thanks Brandon, for bringing me home!" I said "Oh, I have done nothing that you will need to thank me, yet..." Before I could understand, Brandon pulled me closer and started kissing me roughly. I froze not knowing what was happening. He throw me on the back seats and went on top of me "Wait, what are you doing, no stop!" I yelled "Oh shut up, you know you want it as much as I do!" he said and smirked "No, I don't get the fuck off of me, right now!" I yelled again, trying to push him off, he caught both my hands and pinned them with his one hand above my head "I don't get it, I am pretty hot and you're too, the most girls w- One minute" the smirk on his lips widen "You are a virgin!" he said getting why I fought so much "Then, trust me, I will make you feel good" he whispered. "No, somebody help!" I screamed, he slapped me. He put his hand under my shirt and reached for my bra "You know, a virgin is always better, cause she is so pure!" He whispered to my lips. I had freaked out! I heard a noise like someone hit the window with his nail. I looked there and saw Laito. In a blink of the eye Laito had pushed Brandon off and chocking him with all his strength out of the car, I muttered a soft "Laito..." as my eyes were wide opened. "Laito seemed to wake up of the hatred for the male in front of him and let him fell on the grass. Brandon panted as much as he could, just to regain his breath. "If I ever see you again in front of me, they will found dead in a dark alley, got it?" Laito stated, Brandon run away not even looking back. Laito reached for me and took me in his arms and then I let all my emotions come out.