Laito x Maid Reader! [Dreams come true!]

Hey there here is a request from KlarisaDeVill and I want to thank her for the awesome idea.

Something else, I want you to know that I still will write scenarios from where I stopped and the one-shots have nothing to do with them! That was all. Now... Enjoy!

~Your Pov~

I was walking to this huge mansion's corridors. I am one of the maids that keep this house. I had been ordered from Reiji to go wake up Laito, not for school, Reiji just wanted to talk to him about the whole thing about how girls came and then gone. To tell the truth I didn't want to stop this cause when some random chicks don't 'have their fun' with Laito, he would probably go after the maids. Of course I wasn't scared of Laito, he couldn't do anything to me cause tomorrow I will leave this mansion! I have finally found a place to stay with my own money and a job to work so to not have economical problems but I haven't reach the best part and that is that there will be no vampires! Neither more bulling to me nor sucking blood! Some moans heard and that pulled me out of my thoughts knowing that I had reach his room. I was about to knock but the door opened and a tall blonde girl dumped on me "Watch were you going slave" she said. 'Oh this slut again, she is human too but cause Laito fucks her thinks that she is the greatest! Oh my God what a honor is to be of this womanizer first slut! How could I even let myself lay eyes on her' I thought sarcastically, such a same that I can't talk back to her right now, oh well. She just left without another word and I entered the room "I am sorry if I interrupted something Sakamaki-san. I came to inform you that Mister Reiji want to talk to you" I stated as I was about to leave "Awww (Y/n)-chan, I heard that today is your last day here, is that truth?" he asked with a seductive smirk, I just nodded "Aw that's a shame (Y/n)-Chan, you haven't let me love you yet..." he said and pushed me on his bed pinning me underneath him and starting kissing my neck as he gone lower to my breast. I was struggling with all my will "No!" I screamed and pushed him off of me "Don't ever, ever touch me again!" I yelled at him "Oh come on bitch-chan, I want to love all of you..." he said, I started to laugh hysterically, he looked at me with worried eyes "I didn't get it..." He said "Exactly Laito, you didn't get it and you won't cause you don't know what love means! You can't love just a girl cause of her body... Using the word 'Love' is like swearing, you can't describe your dirty desires of yours with the word 'love'!" I said and left the room not giving a chance to him to response. 'I can't wait to leave this house!' I thought and continued my chores.

~Laito's Pov~

'And she is gone! How dare she talk to me like that? But again only the struggles of her turns me on! Her angry face and her crazy side of her was something that I have never seen before, well this girl is just fire!' I heard the door open again and was that girl again, I don't even remember her name although we have play many times together, 'Oh well' I sighed. "I heard how she talked to you, that bitch needs to learn respect" she said, I smirked "Don't mind her she will leave soon" I said, even though I didn't want her to, that girl had just show me that had and another side of her that I had never saw before "But we have something else to talk now" I continued "And that would be?" she asked "I am thirsty and you are a little lamp in my way..." I said seductively "Oh tell me about it, big bad wolf" she played along. I went to her neck and bite her, well her blood wasn't as sweet I as thought it would be but instead was bitter, I should have known. The girl started screaming and I felt satisfied as her eyes were filled with horror.

~Time Skip brought from Reiji that never talked to Laito~

Your Pov

I was finally free! No one and I mean NO ONE could ordered me anymore around! My bags was in each hand the one and I was headed for my new home. Well it was an apartment, not big but not small too. Some of my things were already there as my bed and some drawers too, I had planed this for five months and finally came truth. I opened the door and let myself in. The day passed really quick until I heard a voice "So here is where you live now bitch-chan" I didn't talked to him I just called the police, they answered "Hello, please sent someone in this address, there is a guy here who is trying to rape me" the officer was about to talk but Laito took the phone and smashed it. "Oh come on (Y/n)-Chan, don't be so mean!" "You are in my property without my permission, you are criminal in this territory, my territory!" I yelled. Someone knocked the door and I answered it, Laito had rose a brow "You wouldn't!" he said. I opened the door "You called us, saying that someone tried to rape you" the police man stated "The guy over there!" I said pointed on Laito "Oh come on (Y/n)!" He said "Look, kid, as much we would all want to got in our ex's apartment and have sex without she wants, is illegal" the officer said handcuffing Laito and taking away from me. I did never want him with me and I won't! Now all my dreams come true!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know that the most of you would prefer a happy ending but again I am a little bitch and I don't believe that Laito can have anything he wants! Yes I love diabolik lovers but when it comes to me the one-shots need some realism! Just think about it, who will let a brat that the only thing he wants is to fuck random girls, to take her virginity or to rape her, huh?

I didn't make this one-shot romantic cause I did want to tell that we can't have anything we want!

Anyway enough box my blah blah.

I hope you to liked!

Please Vote, Comment and Request!!! (^.^)