|1|

I was walking to my friend's apartment with my coffee in my right hand. The mornings aren't busy, so I decided to go to F/N's now.

I felt myself being pushed, and I was on the sidewalk floor with my coffee spilled all over my new top that I just bought yesterday.

"Watch where you're going, you idiot!" I heard the stranger say.

"Are you talking to me?" I said as I looked up at him, getting up.

"Well who else?! Thanks to you—" He was about to finish his sentence until I cut him off.

"Do you know how rude that is to say to me. You were the one that pushed me, and thanks to you," I mocked him "my new top that I just bought is ruined, and I hope you have money, because you're going to pay for it." I told him with a serious look.

"Look lady, I'm pretty sure the top you're wearing doesn't cost as much as my tie costs."

"And what makes you think that?" I was taken aback by his comment.

"My tie costs $35, and that thing you call a top, is probably $5, and maybe you even got it at Walmart." He slightly laughed.

"Since you're so rich, and full of yourself, you can pay for my top. It costs $50, so it actually does cost more than your tie. Oh and my coffee," I started to say. "It was just $3.45." I put my hand out for him to give me money.

"Okay whatever your name is," "Y/N." "Yeah whatever, I'm not a charity, so I don't have time for your lies of that top you're wearing from Walmart costing more than my tie does, but I'll give you $5 for your coffee. No need for change." He looked at me with a smirk, and put five dollars in my hand. I looked at him with my mouth open, "Y/N, don't let flies fly in your mouth, it's not good for them, they'll die when they smell your breath." He smirked, and walked off.

I was so angry. I got out my phone so I could text F/N.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

 _____________________________________________________________________________________What cha think? Sorry if it was crap

What cha think? Sorry if it was crap.