{MONSTERVERSE 2017: DAY ONE}

Start from the beginning

[Fans start chanting "CHENGWEI!" and clapping]

Chen: [Lets out a fake cough] So being here tonight means a lot to me of course, it's my honor to be here at the first MonsterVerse. The greatest artists of the K-Pop industry all come together to participate in MonsterVerse to bring everyone joy during the holidays! 

Aeon: Yes indeed, we're very thankful for all those who decided to participate in this year's MonsterVerse; if it weren't for them this wouldn't have been possible. To explain MonsterVerse a little more, Monster Entertainment decided to divide up the concert dates being tonight the first one (Dec 24). Tomorrow (Dec 25) we will be coming back here to see what else MonsterVerse has to offer, and then we're going to come back two more times (Dec 31 and Jan 1) to start the new year with the last six acts!

Chen: Aeon-ssi ~ [Aegyo intensifies]

Aeon: Hmm Chen oppa~ 

(Caption: AEGYO COUNTER-ATTACK)

Chen: I was sad till you showed up and gave me a warm hug~

Aeon: [Gives Chen a hug] Tonight's opening act will be SVEN with his two latest hits "I'm Good" and "Give It To Me"

[Fans start screaming as soon as Aeon gives Chen a hug, they applaud for SVEN as soon as the BGM comes on]

[SVEN: I'M GOOD]

[Performance ends, Chen and Aeon comes back on stage to greet SVEN]

Chen: [Comes on stage clapping then bows] SVEN sunbae-nim you did great!

Aeon: [Bows then claps for SVEN] SVEN sunbae-nim I'm a big fan!!

SVEN: [Bows to the audience then to the both of them] Thank you very much for your support!

Chen: Sunbae-nim we all know that you were recently just discharged from the military, how does it feel to be back on stage?

SVEN: We're going straight in are we? Well yes I was recently discharged from the military, I enlisted back in 2015 to serve my mandatory military service. Now to answer your question, being back on stage and in the music industry really makes me happy; being a singer and being on stage has always been my dream and this event made it even more spontaneous! To add to that I always feel younger whenever I'm on stage.