✧24

○ ○ ○

Mark's POV

"Don't eat all the bacon!"

"Hoseok, give Jimin the bacon!"

"But Yoongi! I want some!"

"Yah! Just give him the bacon, I'll make more."

"Jin! You too?" Hoseok pouts as he places his bacon on Jimin's plate.

There was constant arguing at the dinner table, our pack included.

I stood there with my hand clutching Jackson's shirt in shock. Tae and Jungkook were chasing each other around the marble island counter. Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi were arguing about food. Jin was smacking Namjoon's hand away from the plates of food. Youngjae was breaking out a sweat as he made more food with Jin. JB stood next to the coffee maker, probably half asleep. BamBam and Yugyeom were in their own world. It was chaotic, Jackson and I just stood there.

Tae jumps behind me and uses me as a shield against Jungkook.

"Mark, Kookie is scary!" Taehyung sobs into my back, trying to avoid Jungkook's hands from reaching him.

I lift my hands up, protecting Taehyung. "Jungkook! Stop it!" I scold the younger.

He stands there and his stare darkens. I cower from his glare and move out of the way. I'm becoming an omega more and more each day and I hate it.

Jungkook stomps towards the pouting Taehyung and lifts him over his shoulder walking away. Taehyung's pleading for help slowly fades away as Jungkook keeps walking.

I turn around, Jackson is now sitting preparing two plates. I take a seat in front of Yoongi. The kitchen finally calms down as Jin and Youngjae place down multiple plates of food and everyone takes a seat, Taehyung and Jungkook still missing. There is a soft hum of chatter as everyone stuffs their face with food. Jackson places a hand on my thigh as he laughs at Hoseok's bright humor.

I end up talking to Youngjae, who choose to sit next to me and I notice his uncomfortable squirming as Hoseok laughs loudly.

"Are you okay?" I only get a small nod in return. Youngjae ends up ducking his head and continues to finish his plate of food.

Everyone finishes their food rather quickly. Jin and Youngjae end up clearing the table together. Youngjae rigidly picks up Hoseok's plate. Hoseok chokes on his laughter and suddenly freezes at Youngjae's close proximity. Youngjae hesitates to pull away but ends up taking the plate and following Jin to the sink. Whatever happened between them just now is soon forgotten as they go back to their original tasks.

For a couple minutes everyone is talking and laughing. Hoseok clings to Yoongi and Yoongi awkwardly tries to pull away when he catches Jimin's glances. The three of them must have this weird love triangle.

"So... Uh Namjoon, Jackson should we tell everyone why we all are gathered today?" The room falls silent and I suddenly feel scared. I end up jumping when Taehyung and Jungkook enter the kitchen. Jungkook has an arm possessively wrapped around Tae and Tae shows off his bright smile, his cheeks tinted pink. Tae ends up giving me a small smile as he sliding in next to me.

I want to cover my nose from the intoxicating smell of musk on Taehyung. Smells a lot like Jungkook.

JB clears his throat, gaining everyone's attention.

"We have to discuss an important matter." Jaebum clears his throat again, he was very nervous. "Yesterday, at the meeting, we ended up creating a problem and now some wolf leaders may or may not know Mark is an Omega..." Jaebum mumbles the last half and surprisingly I couldn't clearly hear what he said even with my supernatural hearing.