Chapter 4~Lunch, Party

Start from the beginning

  I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8! Damn I took a long time to chose an outfit..oh well. I hurry to the bathroom to take a shower. When I finish taking a shower I hurried and got dress, once I finished getting dressed I did my make up. I had put on light pink lip gloss, mascara and a little bit of blush.

"MIja..some boy said that he's here to pick you up."My mom says.

"Okay, tell him I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay."She says and leaves. Once I finished doing my hair I hurried down stairs. 

"Hey Mason, ready to go?"I say.

"Yea."He says.

"Bye mom"I say.

"Bye sweety, be safe."She says.

"Okay."I chuckle. Mason and I leave.

"You look beautiful."Mason says.

"Thanks.''I blush"You don't look so bad your self."

"Well thank you."He smiled.

*At Party*

"ALEX!"Niall yelled."You made it."

"Told you I woulnd't miss it."I smile and give him a hug.

"Who's that?"He asks, refering to Mason.

"Oh! Niall this is Mason, Mason this is my best friend Niall."

"Yea! I'm her best friend you hear, don't you dare think that you'll take that place."Niall smiles.

"Shut up Niall."I laugh.

"Hi..nice flat."Mason says.

"British?"Niall asks.

"Yea..are you?"

"No, I'm a proud Irish."Niall smiles.

"Anyways, what do you have to drink?"I ask Niall.

"We have vodka..beer and I think that's it."

"Give me..vodka!"I smirk.

"Sure?"

"Niall! You know better then to ask that."I say.

"Okay, go get it your self."He smirks.

"Ugh! Fine. C'mon Mason let's go to the kitchen."I say and pull Mason.

"Bye lad."Niall says. Once Mason and I enter the kitchen, I see a bunch of people. Niall sure does know how to throw a party! Mason and I walk towards the fridge and saw two people making out. 

"Stop eating each others faces and move!"I say.

"No need to be rude."The blond says..Taylor. Ugh I hate that bitch! She's know as the school's whore/slut/bitch..and other shit yet she doesn't think she is. Once I say the guy she was making out with, I felt like puking! It was Harry..of course.

"Yea Alex, don't be rude."Harry says.

"I wouldn't have to be rude if you and this whore weren't making out on the fridge."I say.

"Excuse me! I'm not a whore."Taylor says.

"Says the girl that has had sex with about 90% of the people here."I say.

"What the hell did you need to get out of the fridge..wait I know! You had to get water because you don't drink."Harry says.

"Bitch please! No one drinks water at parties, I need to get some vodka."I roll my eyes.

"Too bad because Niall doesn't let anyone get vodka unless you're a close friend of his."Harry smirks.

"I'm his best friend you dumbass! Of course he's going to let me get some, and I know how he is about his vodka, you don't have to tell me."I say.

"Alex..we should go."Mason says...shit I forgot he was here.

"Aww look who brough her boyfriend."Harry mocks me.

"He's not my god damn boyfriend! He's just a friend, now why don't you and your whore go back to eating each others faces."I fake smile and get two bottles of vodka out of the fridge."Oh look, they're playing the song loyals by Chris Brown. I think this song is meant for you Taylor. Come on sing along! This hoes ain't loyal, this hoes ain't loyal" (song on the side)

"Bitch!"Taylor says and slaps me. Oh hell no!

"You're going to regret that."I chuckle.

"Really, what are you going to do. Slap me back"Taylor says.

"No..I don't slap. I punch!"I say and punch her nose.

"What the fuck! Why did you do that for."Niall says...when did he get here.

"Because she freaking slapped me and you know how I don't do that type of shit."

"Holy crap..she shouldn't of done that."Niall laughs.

"I told her..she didn't listen."I shrugg.

"I have to admit..that was a pretty good punch for a girl."Harry smirks and stares at me. Wow..I never noticed his eyes were so beauti..what! No no..I didn't mean to say that

"Harry! Help me."Taylor shrieks.

"Okay."He says and helps her stand up.

______________________________________

So there's chapter 4! sorry if took so long to update..please don't hate me.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! don't forget to comment and vote!

Byeee my lovely poeple XOXOX

~Harlenashiper