Chapter 4~Lunch, Party

Start from the beginning

"Why was Mason and Niall talking to you?"

"Oh! Mason asked me out on a date and Niall invited me to his party tonight.''I say.

"Oh my gosh! Alex, why aren't you happy."

"It's not that big of a deal."I shrug my sholders.

"Ahh Alex why are you like this."Harper groans.

"Wha do you mean?"I smile.

"Every time a guy takes an interest in you, you act like it's not a big deal."

"That's because it's not."

"I'm so done with you Alex."She smiles.

"I'm sorry Harper but you know that's how I am."I laugh and hug her.

"I know, anyways can you pass me a napkin?"

"Ugh Harper it's too far away."

"Oh Alex you're so lazy."

"I'm not lazy, I'm just resting for my 30's."

"Sure."Harper laughs and stands up to get her napkin.

*~*

"Good afternoon class."The substitude says.

"Good afternoon."The whole class says.

  "Okay since I don't know you, we're going to go around the room and say something about our selfs, like if you have any hobbies or any special talents.'' What the hell! She's treating us like little kids!"Sweet heart, can you start."She tells me. Shit.

"Sure, I'm Alex Russo. My hobby is that I like to poke things with a stick, but I haven't figured out how to make money with that yet so I'm still in school."

"Uh..okay, that's interesting."She awkawardly says. Rude bitch. ''next.''

'' Hi I'm Harry and my hobby is being a sweet guy with girls."this asshole!

  After that boring class, I went to my locker and got my stuff for the last class of the day! Shit..I almost forgot, afterschool I have to hang out with Mason!

"Yo Russo!"Niall yells and walks over to me.

"Hey Horan."

"You're still going to my party right?"

"Wouldn't miss it."I smile.

"Good, see you there.''He smiles and walks away.

"Hey Alex."Mason says.

"Hey."

"Ready to go?"

"Uh..actually I was thinking, what about if you pick me up at 9 and we'll go to Niall's party!"

"A party..I'm not sure."

"Come on! it's going to be fun, I promise. If you don't like it then we'll leave."

  "Okay, I'll pick you up at 9."He says and leaves. Once he left I made sure no one was around, ugh..I have to go to class! Wait I don't have to go, I'll just go home instead. "Bipity Bopity Boo Alex"I whisper. This spell will probably get me home...hopefully!

  Luckly the spell actually took me home...now what should I do! Oh I know, I'll look for an outfit for tonights party! I literally took out almost everything out of my closet trying to find an outfit ans I still haven't founf one! "Ohh this looks cute!"I smile and look at the outfit. It was a orange top, and white jeans..."No, too simple."I say and put it away."Now this is the perfect outfit!" It was a white crop top and high waist white shorts! (A/N: Pic on the side)

Secrets (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara