1

Video is not mine

Look out for
Y/n - your name (Pudds)
L/n - last name (Falcon)
F/c - favorite color (Red)
H/c - hair color (Brown)
W/c - fur color/werewolf features (Red)
S/f/c - second favorite color (Purple)
E/c - eye color (Purple and Black)

Y/n POV
"Y/N GET YOUR FLUFFY BUTT OUT OF BED OR I'LL MAKE YOU MYSELF!" My aunt Shauna yelled up to me. 'Why do I have to wake up so early' I thought to myself. Suddenly I remembered what day it was "UNIVERSITY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
I quickly jumped out of my s/f/c bed and went over to my closet to pick an outfit. I chose this:

I ran to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my h/c hair and clean my teeth

I ran to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my h/c hair and clean my teeth. Once I was ready I ran down stairs and ate breakfast.

~~~~Time Skip after breakfast~~~~

I grabbed my f/c suitcase and ran out to my aunts car. I wait about five minutes and Shauna still hasn't gotten ready to go so I put in my earphones and start to listen to knock the dominos

Once the song is over Shauna comes out and gets in to the car. We then start to drive to Falcon Claw University.

~~~~Time Skip to when you're at FC university ~~~~

I get out the car and look at the school in front of me "wow it's so big." I say to Shauna. Then I start to hear someone quietly crying i look over to see Shauna in tears. I walk up to her and hug her. "My last baby is leaving me now I'm going to be all lonely." She cry's into my shirt. "Don't worry mama I will visit you." I tell Shauna. I call her mama because she is like a mother to me and it makes me sad to call her aunt because it reminds me of my parents.
Me and Shauna pick up my stuff and start heading to my dorm. 'I wonder who my room mate will be. I hope she's nice.' I think. Once we get to my new room I open the door to see that my room mate has already picked her bed and put out her stuff. However she was not in the room. Me and Shauna start to unpack my stuff.

~~~~Time Skip to when you have finished unpacking~~~~

"I don't wanna leave you. I love you y/n" Shauna cry's. "I love you to mama but you have to go some time. Think about how much fun you could have with your friends." "Yeah I know but I will still miss you." She says back. "Well maybe your friends could keep your mind off of me." I say happily. "maybe you're right Y/n." Shauna says wiping her tears away. "I'm always right." I say jokingly. "Ok I'll leave but you HAVE to visit me at least once a month." She says giving one last hug. " bye bye mama." I say as she walks down the hallway. "BYE SWEETIE!" She yells back at me. 'Wow I'm gonna miss her' I think to myself as I walk back into my new room.

~~~~Time Skip about ten minutes~~~~

I was just chilling on the couch watching Fairytale when a girl with dirty blonde hair wearing a white shirt and blue jeans comes into the room. " hello my name is y/n I'm your room mate for this year." I say to my new room mate. "Hi y/n it's nice to meet you, my name is Cathy."