There's a beautiful chandelier above the semi-spiral staircase. At the foot of the staircase, there's a round table with a beautiful flower arrangement as the centerpiece

"You take the master bedroom and I'll take the guest room," Elsa said after picking a medium box. "Or unless you want us to sleep in the same bedroom." She looked straight right in his eyes.

"I'll take the master bedroom" Jack immediately said and went upstairs earning a small laugh from Elsa.

Jack entered the master bedroom and immediately closed the door with a thud. He looked around and opened the cabinet to put his sports bag. He groaned seeing a rack full of suits. He pulled out one and check the brand name, "Seriously?" Famous brand names were printed there.

Aren't they spending too much money on this mission?

He lazily dropped his body in the bed sighing and stared at the ceiling. He needs to focus for the sake of this mission.

No compromises.

This is just a mission.

But why does he feel disappointed?

Disappointed on what?

Those questions were still on his mind as the sleepiness consumes him.

❆❆❆❆❆

Elsa shook her head and went into the guest room upstairs. She cleaned the room and organizes everything. She's a little bit of OCD so she wants everything organized. She lay in the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

So what now?

Her mind was full of the thought of how will she be able to repay Jack until the sleepiness consumes her.

❆❆❆❆❆

The next morning, Elsa woke up and took a shower. Since she'll be spending most of her time in this house, she wore a blue mini stripe thermal long sleeve tee and a gray above knee-high skirt. She went downstairs to make breakfast.

For five years, she has been living alone in her flat. She refused to have any servant or maid or whatsoever. She chooses to move out of the palace, so she has to learn how to cook and all the household chores.

Jack went downstairs and smells something delicious after he took a shower and wore a black suit for his work. His feet led him to the kitchen where the delicious smell came from.

There he saw Elsa pouring a coffee in the empty mug; her long sleeves were folded up to the elbow. Jack was still not used to seeing her early in the morning so he unconsciously gulped. She looks stunning even in casual wear.

Elsa noticed Jack quietly standing at the door frame of the kitchen, "Good morning" she formally greeted and walked to the kitchen counter and seated in the high chair.

"Morning" he averted his eyes and went to the coffee maker to pour out a coffee in his mug.

Silence...

Jack turns around and glanced at Elsa while she was eating a scrambled egg and toasted bread. "So, you cook?" Jack decided to break the silence between them by starting a conversation.

She just nodded and continues eating her food. Jack noticed there's only one plate.

Where's his food?