Chapter 11 || Epilouge

Recap from the last chapter:
Abby and bellamy have no idea anymore on what to do. Clarke is asleep for 80 days and no sign of waking up. Untill Bellamy hears Clarke say a few words: "No bellamy dont leave me".

*******
"ABBY COME NOW, SHE SAID SOMETHING" I screamed

I heard a door unlock, slamed closed again, feet running towards me. And all of my friends mumbling.

"Bellamy I am here, what is it"

"She- she said something"

"Dont let me wait, what did she say"

" No Bellamy don't leave me"

" Okay I need you to wait outside for me okay. I will look at her and see what the cause of this is"

"Euhm yeah, okay- sure"

I walked through the door and slowly closing it. Looking one more time at my princess. And praying that there was something that Abby could do to wake her up.

Waiting here on a chair right beside her door felt like hours while in real time only 5 minutes had passed. I was stapping my feet impatiently and the noise from it was driving me crazy.

So I decided to stand up. But I couldn't stand still for 1 minutes or I was already pasing through the room.

It felt like there was no end to waiting. And looked up by every sound I heard in the hope the door would open with good news.

And while I was on the edge of giving up I actually heard the door open. I looked up faster then I ever did. And saw a happy, smiling mother what only could give me good news.

"Bellamy" she smiled " She is awake, I have no idea how this is sundenly possible"

My smile went from ear to ear by this news, I was so happy, my princess has awaken ( idk of that is a word)

"When can I see her Abby"

" Give her some time to recover, so I say tomorrow"

****
It was 1 in the morning and I was stil turning and turning. There was no way I could sleep this night. Clarke was like living in my mind, she was always there and made sure that I knew it.

I was staring at the ceiling, it was somber and grey no sprak of color or even some creativity. I was thinking what I should say to her. 'Hey Clarke sorry for leaving you, friends again?' That was the stupiedst thing I ever thought, I could never say that to her. Maybe I should say what I feel for her. But what if that isn't what she feels and makes me look like I am stupid. No that is not either. But what if she doesn't want to see me anymore, than I don't have to say anything. Ughh I am driving myself crazy.

****

The next morning

I slowly openend my eyes, adjusting to the light. It was a wonder I fell asleep. I rolled on my left side and looked at the clock. 12:32. Shit I am so late Clarke is probably awake already wondering where I am. I jumped out of my bed, and as fast as I could I climed in my clothes. I brushed my theets, corected my hair. And went on my way to Clarke.

My legs would carry me to her room, I was so nervous. My hands were sweating and my knees were weak. I slowly opend the door. I only could she her back but she was so beautiful. There she was alive and breathing in front of me. I thought about turning around and walking away but it was to late.