Chapter 3||Clarke

Not thinking about Clakre was very hard. It was already hard in the ark and now I know she is alive and I was going to her. She didn't lose my mind for a second.

"We're almost there," said Madi enthousiastic

I think just about 30 min later I saw the lab. Just as we left it. Well a little bit more darker and older. Maybe even more under dust. But that was it.

Madi unlocked the door and she let me in.

My mouth fell open, I run my fingers among the drawings. Everywhere you would look you would see my face. Sometimes others but mostly me. It was drawn perfectly. The shadow fell perfect over my frencles, My hair was just the perfect amout of messy. Everything was just perfect. The tears game rushing in. I tried to hold it but I lost it when Madi spoke.

"This is why I reconised you."

The tears crashed behind me eye. Streaming over me cheek as they fell on my knees. As I cried I croushed on my knees. As the tears fell on them.

I was hugged from behind. It was Madi. Her sort arms didn't go around my body, but she hold on tight. Not letting me go. And telling me thay everything was going to be okay.

I turned around and hugged her tight back. We sat there for a moment me crying my eyes out and she telling me that everything was going to be okay.

Madi let go of my and stood up.

"Do you want to see her," She said with a closed-lipped smile on her face.

I nodded not bringing any word out.

She led me to a room. It was dark I couldn't see anything. I was a little wondering around the room finding for a light switch. But that wasn't necesarry anymore, because Madi already find it.

The light popped on, I scanned the room for Clarke. My eyes locked on her when I found her. She lay there in the corner of the room. So peaceful but still broken. She did something to her hair, it was shorter and there was red in it, I liked it. Of course I liked it, I could never dislike anything about her.

She lay there with no worry. I went to stood next to her, took her hand.

"Hey, princess," the words came with tremble out of my mouth.

"Madi, how long has she been like this," I asked

"I think for 2 days now."

"And what about the bunker people, were are they. Why can't they help her."

"Well we didn't dig those people out yet."

"What do you mean didn't dig out yet?"

"The door to the bunker is under a wall of bricks and dirt, after a day we gave up waiting for you guys to help us. But you never came and now a year is passed." She answered 

"Do you have a radio here."

She let me to the radio. I sat down finding the right frequenci. I have to let them now that they have to get started for diging those people out.

"Hello.... can anyone hear me," I said into the radio.

Silence nothing happend, I asked again.

"Hello...anyone there."

This time something happend.

"Hello Monty here, is that you bell."

"Yes, monty I need you and the rest to go find the bunker. And start diging those people out. I need abby."

"Euhmm okay, I think, we will be on our way at dawn."

"And I will be there as fast as I can."

I took madi with me, because she kept asking me if she could come, and I was a little done with it. And it's always nice to have someone around to point you the way.

I hope you guys like this chapter. It's a little bit worse the the other. Pleas leave a like and comment. And im sorry for any gramma mistakes.