Chapter 2|| Her love

My feet were hurting. It was a long time ago when I walked this long. I think we are walking now for 1 hour. But it was hard to tell. I think I was walking a little diffecult because madi began to talk about it.

"We can stop you know, just ask and we can stop for a moment." She said with a little laugh.

"If thats okay?"

We sat on the nearest place we could find. We sat far away from each other not really talking a little akward if you asked me. I couldn't handle the silence anymore so I just broke it.

"T-thank you for keeping her alive."

"She told me everything about you and the rest of her family."

I smiled," All good thing I hope?"

"Yeah, well mostly. Clarke said that you to kind off hated each other when you met. But she also said even that you hated her, you saved her life."

I stood up and moved closer to the young girl, sitting next to her. She looked at me, a small, closed-lipped smile on her face. I allowed to let my ciriuosity take the best of me and asked.

"What else did she say."

Madi gave me a knowing smile, and I decided that I liked this little girl. 

"Well I met her 5 years ago. She was having nightmares. And really upset all the time. I didn't understand it why she had them. So I just asked. She told me a story of how her friends left her behind. While they went up to space." She stopped when she saw my face

I couldn't stop the tears welling up in my eyes and the guilt I almost made peace with rushing back.

"She also told me that she hoped you wouldn't  blamed yourself for what happend. It seems like you did though. From what I have heard about you and her, you shouldn't. She really missed you and I know she didn't blame you," Madi reassured me. I nodded, even growing more fond of this girl. Well,I thought, she was basically raised by Clarke, so of course I would like her.

"She also said that you were the only person she could always count on. Even when you were fighting or arguing, you did everything you could to protect her. And you stood by her side through everything. These were all reasons I knew I could trust you." She said, Madi paused, looking to me. " You were the most important person in the world to her, among with her mom and those she's lost. You're the most bravest and selfless person she know. She told me that you both would do anything for each other."

I blinked taking it all in. Of course Clarke was incredibly important to me, but I never imagined that I could mean so much to her. Or to anyone for that matter.

"You can say something," Madi added, jokingly impatient.

"Yeah.... uh sorry," I cleared my throat. "It's just... a lot to take in I guess." Haven't seen her in... so long.. I just..." I trailed of looking away. I almost couldn't put it into words what I felt for her.

"Did you use to love her," Madi asked

"No," I said " I still do."

Thank you for reading and this long waiting. But here it is the second chapter. And I totally forgot to say thay this 'book' is completly in Bellamys POV. Pleas leave a like and comment.