Chapter 4 || reunion

I looked up when Madi said we were here. It looked a lot different then I remembered. But of course I haven't been here since 6 years. I scanned the room for any danger. It was in my system to do that. I didn't only scanned it for danger but also for the rest of my friends. I didn't saw them.

"Monty? Murphy? You there."

No respond came.

"Raven? Echo? Emori? Where are you guys."

I looked at Madi in the hope she knew but she just shook her head.

"Bellamy, we're here."

I heard a soft voice far in the back of the room I couldn't place it. Together with Madi we walked towards the voice. I had my hand on my gun to pull it out in any second.

But it wasn't necessary. My friends were there just sleeping only Echo was awake.

"Echo?"

"Yeah who did you expect, santa claus."

"Euhm yeah ofc I want you to meet someone." I looked behind me to see Madi hiding behind me. I think she is a little shy when she meets new people. I gave her a nod to say it was okay that Echo won't hurt her. This was enough for her she let go of my leg and stand beside me.

"Hello, I'm Madi." She held her hand out.

"Hello Madi, I'm Echo."

We saddled things down after the little meeting. We decided that Echo, me and Madi already started on the wall of bricks while the others were asleep so we good take turns.

We were diging into that mess I think for 2 hours no. There was no end to come. I was on the back side while the girls worked together on the front.

"I see the way you look at him." Said Madi

"What look."

"The look like he's your whole damn galaxy. Clarke gave that look too whenever she talked about him."

"Oh, that look, I know I shouldn't think that, he doesn't love me. He is still in love with her."

"It's okay Echo, I know one day you are gonna meet the man of your life who will love you with all his heart."

"How can be such a small girl be so wise."

"Hey Bellamy you're here."

I heard a sleepy voice saying my name I turned around to see Monty standing there.

After a while everybody was a wake and where all working on the wall of bricks. They also  met Madi. They loved her already I could tell.

It took longer then I expected to dig out these people but we did it. You could see the lever. Just one pull and we could save Clarke. Just one pull.

"Who's gonna do it? I asked

Nobody answered they all looked down to the ground. I guessed it was just my job to release these people. I took the lever in both hands. Got into the right position. I took a deep breath. And released all my energy towards my arms ready to pull. I inhaled again. This time I was ready to pull. And I pulled with all the strength in my body. But nothing happend. I pulled again but still no movement. I let go of the lever and dropped on the ground.

"No, no this isn't happening. After everything I been through. This freakin stupid lever won't even open!" The last words came out screamed.

Everybody backed away at my reaction but not Madi. She took control in her own hands. She dropped on her knees by the doorlock. Made her hands in fits and slammed them on the door.

"HELLO, IS SOMEONE THERE, WE NEED YOU TO OPEN THIS LOCK"

First we all looked at her. But then it hit us. We also dropped on our knees, made fist from our hands. And slammed on the door while screaming.

After an hour our voices were broken and our hands were blue. We gave up nobody could here us. In the morning we would just found another solution. We all went to sleep. With me on the lookout.

Everybody was peaceful at sleep. I was almost drifting of myself but then I heard a click behind I turned around, took my gun in my hand ready to pull the triger. But what I say I didn't expect.

There were to man standing there. They looked no harm. They stood there enjoying being out of the bunker in 6 years. Smiles crossed their faces it was wonderful to see. But they snapped back at reality. They stood up straight.

"We're here on the commend of our leader. To see who was outside the door. We were trying for a year now to open the door." One of the man said.

"Octavia? Is your leader Octavia?" I asked a smile crossed my face to see her again

They just nodded at my question

"Bring me to her."

Here they also just nodded. They escorted us down into the bunker. I remembered the last time I was here. Quick I pussed the memorie away. We were put in a large dining hall. All the people were staring at us. Like it was weird that we're here.

"Bellamy, is that you?"

I turned around at the sound of my name.

"Octavia"

I embraced her in a tight hug never letting her go.

"I missed you O"

"I missed you to big brother." She released her self form my hug took me apart and asked." What are you doing here."

"Can a brother not visit his sister after 6 years." I joked

"Bellamy I know you longer then now and I know something is wrong so just tell me."

I got serious." It's Clarke"

Updated again want to make up for the lost time. Hope u guys like this chapter it has a 1000 words. Leave a vote and comment
Xo R