Rudolph the Red nose reindeer

You know him and you watch the special every year while your mom is stressing over presents, your little cousins are annoying you, and your dad is trying to figure why did mom invite all these extended family members only from her side into your once peaceful house.
Now today I'm talking about the most famous mutant outside of the Xmen Rudolf let's begin.
[ this is about the first movie]
Rudolph is Santa's ninth reindeer in Santa's air force that goes on mass bombing raids once every year dropping payloads of mixed content on unexpecting civilians while they sleep a truly evil force. Rudolph is special for many reasons but only two that you care about one is that he was somehow the only reindeer that was ever bullied and two his nose has a red light poking out glowing and making an annoying sound everybody thought he was useless until a foggy Christmas night came and said Santa "I know nobody liked you but could you and your extreme genetic mutation help us do the one thing I have to do other than check a list once or twice".  Yeah so join Rudolph on is magical adventure with his girlfriend that only build a bear workshop remembers, a random guy with a great beard, boots, and an ax so a Canadian, an elf who wants to be a dentist ( who may or may not be a metaphor for gay people) and one scary ass snowman.
And remember kids if you have a mutation or a disability your lazy but better help society or nobody, not even your father will love you.

This was just a short one made for a joke on Christmas.