xii

Chapter 12; You promised

+

"Yay you made it!!" Auston greeted Stacy and Steph as they both entered the restaurant.

"Where's the food?" Stacy dodged Auston's hug and quickly sat down.

"Hello to you too" Auston said as Stacy taking a seat next to her.

"Mitch already ordered your food, he's in the restroom" Auston said as Stacy just nodded.

"Dude you have to go to the men's restroom. They have a guy who stands to the side and when you finish washing your hands he gives you a towel. Isn't that awesome!" Mitch sat down.

"Mitch you are so immature" Steph commented.

"But you still love me" Mitch gave her a peck.

Stacy scammed through the restaurant and immediately spotted someone she knew.

"Shit" Stacy ducked down.

"What?" Steph asked Stacy as she pointed behind her.

Steph turned around to see William and his brother Alex sitting at a table.

"What do I do?" Stacy asks them but they all shrug their shoulders.

"Steph go distract them as I find a way out of here" Stacy tells Steph.

"No way!" Steph said as Stacy smirked.

"Remember when you said you would do anything if I went to the Leafs game with you?" Stacy mentioned.

"Now?" Steph asked as Stacy nodded.

Steph rolled her eyes and got up from her seat.

She made her way to Will's table.

"Hey Will" Steph greeted him.

"Oh Steph nice to see you" Will greeted her.

"Um so you know my roommate?" Steph sat down and got to the point.

"Um excuse me?" Will was confused by what Steph meant.

"Stacy Rose you know her? She's my roommate" Steph asked and noticed William's eyes go wide once she mentioned Stacy's name.

"Yeah we go way back. Why do you ask?" William says back to Steph.

"Here have her number and contact her but don't mention anything" Steph said as she wrote down Stacy's number on a napkin and walked away.

Meanwhile Stacy managed to leave the restaurant without William seeing her.

Steph walked back to the table with a smirk on her face.

"So? What happened?" Mitch asked as Steph just let out a laugh.

"Oh no what did you do?" Auston asked.

"I gave him her phone number" Steph said.

"What?" Auston and Mitch blurted out.

"Calm your nipples I just did that so that they have some sort of contact with each other. Don't mention this to her though" Steph said looking back at William.

"Once I told William that I knew Stacy his eyes lit up" Steph said.

"So that doesn't mean anything" Mitch said.

"Yeah but that look in his eye is the same look that Stacy gets when I mention William to her" Steph continues.

"And your point is?" A confused Auston asked.

"William is so in love with Stacy and he doesn't even know it" Steph says with a grin on her face.