vii

Chapter 7; Memories part 1

+

"What's with the boxes??" Mitch asked Stacy as she continued to stack boxes on top of each other.

"Just shit that i've collected" Stacy replied placing the last box on the ground.

"Can you help me organize?" Stacy asked Mitch.

"Only if you order food, my stomach is grumbling" Mitch began to rub his stomach.

"Just eat the leftovers in the fridge" Stacy pointed to the kitchen as Mitch quickly rushed away.

Stacy began to look through the boxes.

She pulled out all her yearbooks.

"Mitch I found you!" Stacy pointed to Mitch's hilarious yearbook photo.

"I hated that day so much" Mitch says as the both begin to remember what happened on that day.

Flashback

"Steph does my hair look good?" Stacy asked Steph as the two adjust their hair.

"Yeah it looks fine" Steph says.

Mitch comes running down the halls still wearing his pyjamas.

"Mitch nice outfit" Stacy laughed.

"I slept in and didn't have time to fix this mess" Mitch pointed to his hair.

"Is that a toothpick in your hair?" Steph asked as she pulled out the toothpick.

"Yeah I had a ruff night" Mitch says as the Principal comes down the hall.

"Mitchell Marner!! We are waiting for you!! It's your turn!!" Principal Higgins grabs Mitch and drags him to the gymnasium where the photos were being held.

"Help me!!" Mitch said but it was too late.

End of flashback

"Is this your yearbook from Calgary?" Mitch asked as Stacy nodded her head.

Mitch opens it and quickly finds a photo of William.

"Hehe i'm taking a picture of this" Mitch snaps a photo of Willy's adorable yearbook photo.

"Awe what's this?" Mitch pointed to a photo of Stacy in a wheelchair with Will pushing her.

Flashback

"What happened?" Will was concerned when he saw Stacy in a wheelchair.

"I tripped over a stupid skateboard" Stacy said "Broke my foot"

"Here i'll help you" Will begins to help his best friend and pushes the wheelchair.

"Does this mean that you won't be able to come on the school skiing trip?" Will asked as Stacy unfortunately nodded her head.

"So I guess you won't have anyone to come with. I'm sorry" Stacy felt guilty for leaving William alone.

"No I won't, i'm not going" Will said as Stacy looked at him.

"Will you should go, don't let me get in the way of your fun" Stacy said as William assured him he is okay.

"Stacy i'm not going to have fun without my best friend" Will said making Stacy smile "How about I stay over at your place and watch Christmas movies?"

"I'm down" Stacy said as they both entered the school.

End of flashback

"I'm back!!" Steph yelled from the door.

"Woah lots of boxes" Steph said as she made her way around them.

"I honestly didn't know I had this much shit under my bed" Stacy said.

"Well I guess I might as well help out" Steph took off her jacket and began o look through the boxes.

"What's this?" Mitch pulled out a mini journal.

"Oh that's something that Will and I both have" Stacy holds the journal "Will and I would both write things we want to accomplish before we graduate high school"

"Did you finish it??" Steph asked.

"I unfortunately didn't. I don't know about Will considering he didn't want to keep in contact with me at all" Stacy said while opening the journal.

"What didn't you finish??" Mitch asked as Stacy just handed them the journal.

"I'm going to grab the last box from my room" Stacy got up and left the room completely ignoring Mitch's question.

Steph and Mitch scanned through the journal to find the last thing she didn't complete.

"I found it!!" Mitch said pointing to it.

"What does it say??" Steph asked as they both read it.

100. Confess my feeling to Will hoping he would feel the same way back

Steph and Mitch just looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"Poor Stacy" Steph said.

Poor Stacy indeed. Stacy was about to confess her feelings the day Will left for Sweden. Unfortunately Will told his bad news first causing her to not say anything after.

Stacy was crushed and thought that she would see him again. She hoped that she could confess to him but that never happened.

He never came back or spoke to her which broke her heart.

To this day the blonde haired girl's heart is still broken.