xi

Chapter 11; Movie night bump in                                part 2                                   +

                               part 2
                                   +

"Hi" Will said as Stacy just stood there completely blank.

The number one person Stacy didn't want to talk to is right in front of her.

"Hey" Stacy finally replied back.

"Long time no see" Will scratched the back of his head. This situation is just as awkward for him as it is for Stacy.

"Yeah it's been a while" Stacy looked down at the ground refusing to make eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry" Stacy looked back at William after he said those two words.

"Why are you sorry??" Stacy asked him.

"I never called you once I landed in Sweden. In fact I never talked to you ever since" William apologized.

"It's okay i'm over it" Stacy lied to him.

"Well I should get going" William said as he gave Stacy a hug.

The hug was awkward for the both of them.

"You look totally different from when we were little" Will said making Stacy smile nervously.

"You too" Stacy said to him.

"Well you grew up gorgeous" Will said as he left leaving a very red Stacy behind.

Stacy got the food and made her way back to the theatre.

"Yay food!! Gimme gimme" Mitch quickly said as Stacy entered the theatre.

"Guess who I met outside?" Stacy asked Steph as she took a sip of her soda.

"Who?" Steph said.

"William Nylander"

Steph, Auston and Mitch all looked at Stacy weirdly.

"You met him?? Why are you so happy about it?" Auston asked Stacy as she returned the same look back at them.

"I'm not happy! I'm still pissed about him not keeping in contact in me when he clearly promised" Stacy sat back.

"Really cause your face is red" Mitch pointed out.

"Not the point! This is only a one time thing" Stacy said as the movie started.

"Do you still like him?" Steph whispered in Stacy's ear.

"WHAT NO!" Stacy said out loud.

"Shush!" A voice from behind them said.

"Steph can we watch the movie and not bring him up at all" Stacy told Steph as Steph listened and never spoke to her through the movie.

Stacy couldn't focus on the movie at all.

All she could think about was the blonde haired guy she bumped into earlier.