xvi

Chapter 16; Christmas dinner

                                  +

"Thanks for coming!" Sydney greeted Stacy, Steph, Mitch and Auston.

"I'm just here for the food" Mitch ran inside.

"Why did we bring him?" Stacy asked Steph and Auston as they both shrugged their shoulders.

They all made their way to the dining room where everyone was including William and Janice.

"Why are they here?" Stacy asked Steph as Steph just rolled her eyes.

They hated Janice so much for many reasons besides being a bitch.

"She's here" Janice looked Stacy up and down, disgusted at the sight of her.

"Do you have a problem with her?" Will asked Janice.

"Yeah I don't get why she's here, she's not even a wag to begin with" Janice replied.

"Soon" Will mumbled under his breath.

"Huh?" Janice looked at William who just played it cool.

"Let's sit down I said" William pulled out a chair. Janice was about to sit down but William sat down first. Janice rolled her eyes before getting her own seat next to him.

"Okay I would like to thank everyone who came!" Sydney announced.

"Yeah yeah now let's eat!" Mitch interrupted Sydney. Matt went up behind Mitch and flicked the back of his head.

There was a empty seat next to William. Stacy was making her way over there but Auston pulled her to the empty seat next to him.

William pouted at the fact that Stacy didn't sit next to him, he was saving that seat for her.

Janice smirked at the fact that Stacy didn't sit with William.

"So how's your mission to ask that girl out?" Stacy whispered in Auston's ear.

"I'm going to do it soon" Auston replied back.

"William could you pass the potatoes?" Janice asked him as he was too busy staring at Stacy and Auston.

"William" Janice tried to get his attention but he was too busy daydreaming.

Janice looked at Stacy and observed her.

She knows that there was something between William and Stacy and she is going to try her best to find out what it is.