Chapter 2

“Hyung?” Jungkook panted in confusion. Taehyung and Jimin also gave JHope a puzzled look. They were sure the Hyung line was suppose to be at the studio or something like that. HoSeok stood in shock, seeing the three naked members.

“I-uh-You-well-uh?” HoSeok cheeks redden, completely thrown off guard. Usually Jikook don’t leave the door open, or have Taehyung in the room either. However, it seems Taehyung was more then just a bystander. Jimin panted softly before looking back at Jungkook. Jungkook shifted to look at Jimin. Jimin cocked his head towards Hoseok as a smile came on his face. Jungkook smiled back, giving a nod. The couple turned back to HoSeok, who was flustered. Jungkook smirked, stroking his cock.

“Want to join?” Jungkook asked, higher tone then usual since his cock was still very sensitive. Hoseok eyes widen as a darker blush came on his face.

“W-what?” Jimin eyes darken crawling to the edge of the bed seductively, seeing Hoseok’s eyes shift to his. Jimin watched his adam’s apple bobble as his pupils dilated.

“C’mon Hyung.” Jimin purred, crawling down from the bed to the floor. HoSeok felt his cock twicth, watching as Jimin crawl over to him. Jimin was like a fucking cat, swaying his hips sensually as he licked his lips. Turned on? You bet HoSeok was. Jimin smiled, getting closer, “haven’t you always wanted to fuck me, Hyung?” Jimin rubbed his hands up Hoseok’s legs sexily. HoSeok tent in his pant’s grew, seeing Jimin kneeling in front of him all sexed out was hotter then he could have imagined. 

Yes, Hoseok has always wanted to fuck Jimin, shit it wasn’t a secret from anyone in the group. HoSeok is as obvious with his feelings as Jimin’s is for Jungkook. You can see the jealously on his face whenever Jimin and Jungkook appear out of wherever when ever they were done fucking or making out or even cuddling on the couch. Yes, HoSeok has always wanted to fuck Jimin.

Jimin smirked, taking Hoseok’s darkening eyes as a yes. Jimin sat up, gripping HoSeok’s thighs as be pressed hot open mouth kisses against his crotch. HoSeok’s mouth fell open, feeling tingles run over his body. Instinctively, he went to pet Jimin’s hair as a low moan escaped his lips.

“Jimin ah.” Jimin hummed in response, taking the cocks head into his mouth over the sweat pants. Hoseok hissed, jolting his hips softly into Jimin’s mouth. Jungkook smirked, stroking his cock as he watched his boyfriend tease the older male. Taehyung blinked, getting down from his high.

“You two are going to keep going?” Jungkook looked over, still touching himself.

“Hyung, we can go forever.” Jungkook chuckled looking back over. Jimin hands went to stroke the inside of HoSeok’s thighs as the oldest boy whimpered softly. Jimin ran his tongue up and over the shaft towards the sweat pants band. Jimin sunk his teeth in, pulling the sweat pant’s down slowly. The other three males in the room groaned. Jimin kept pulling till the sweat pants reached the middle of HoSeok’s thigh, letting them fall to the floor on their own. Yes, Jungkook is a very lucky man.

“Jimin, you’re so hot.” HoSeok panted, looking down at Jimin who had his eyes locked on the older boys underwear. Jimin smirked, licking the tip as he looked up to make eyes contact with his Hyung. Hoseok moaned, not taking his eyes off the younger boy licking the clothed shaft. Jimin gave one last lick before standing up, his hands weeding under HoSeok’s shirt, cocking his head to the side.

“Don’t you want to fuck Hyung?” Jimin whispered, hands running up Hoseok’s abs to his nipples. HoSeok breath bitched, his hands grabbing Jimin’s hips. Jimin smiled rubbing his hard cock against the older boys, making him moan softly. “I want too.” HoSeok growled, leaning to capture Jimin’s puffy lips. Jimin moaned into the kiss, twisting the nipples in his hand. HoSeok pulled his closer, rubbing harder against Jimin. Jimin moaned, making his hands to both of Hoseok’s side as he dragged him with hims towards the bed, where Jungkook was waiting in excitement.