“Wanna join?” Taehyung’s eyes widen. 

“What?” Jimin pouted, touching his own nipples. 

“Don’t you want to play with us?” Jimin moved so he was laying on his stomach, lifting his lower body up. Taehyung swallowed. “Haven’t you want to know why I scream so loud? Or why Jungkook has me begging for hours? Why he wants to fuck me for hours?” 

“Yes.” Taehyung responded with out thinking, a dark blush covering his cheeks. Jikook both smirked watching as Taehyung hit flustered “I mean-”

“Taehyung ah.” Taehyung froze, mouth falling open. Jimin stuck his hands into his pants, gripping and sliding up his shaft. Jimin kept his eye contact as his mouth parted. Hot. Jungkook bit his lip watching from behind. Taehyung felt his cock twitching as Jimin rolled over to be on his back once again, arching his back as his hand moved under his his shorts. “Taehyung ah, Taehyung ah”

“Jimin’s calling for you hyung.” Jungkook panted, rubbing his crotch. “You better touch him.” Taehyung mouth twitched. 

Fuck yeah, he could do that. 

Taehyung walked over, discarding his shirt hastily. Jimin and Jungkook smiled, seeing the lust filled eyes. Jimin moved so he sat farther up on the bed and spread his legs.

“Tae~” Taehyung growled crawling into the bed. Jungkook can understand, Jimin whining is delicious. Taehyung grabbed Jimin’s hand, removing it from his shaft so he could replace it with his own. Jimin moaned, falling down on the bed. Taehyung hand wasn’t as large as Jungkook but his grip was strong. Taehyung messaged and stroked, watching Jimin whimper. 

“God damn, Jungkook you’re a lucky man.” Jungkook smirked crawling beside Jimin. 

“I know.“ Jungkook leaned down to nibble on Jimin’s lip, pulling another moan from him. Jungkook rubbed his hands down Jimin’s body, teasing the skin. Jimin sighed. 

"Fuck.” 

Jungkook looked up to lock eyes with Taehyung, a silent conversation that Jimin wasn’t aware of. Taehyung nodded sliding his hands up to Jimin’s waist band, tugging on it. Jungkook in return bent over to make out with his boyfriend, pinching his nipples while he messaged his tongue against Jimin’s. Jimin moaned, feeling his pants being slipping down his thigh. Taehyung couldn’t stop licking his tongue once Jimin’s cock sprung free. Naked Jimin is always the best Jimin. 

Taehyung tossed the clothing way, rubbing his hands on Jimin’s thick thighs. Jimin softy moan, anticipation filling his stomach. What will Taehyung do? Taehyung lick his lip as his finger teased the slit of Jimin’s cock, pulling a soft hiss from him. Taehyung cocked his head to the side as he played with Jimin’s precum on his fingers.

“You’re really horny.” Taehyung teased, hands going to grip the head to squeeze more pre cum out. Jimin moaned into Jungkook’s mouth, as he gripped his boyfriends arms. Jungkook trapped Jimin’s tongue between his lips as he swirl his index fingers around his nipples. Jimin body kept bubbling in anticipation as he felt Taehyung slowly move his hands down his shaft.  

“T-Tae.” Jimin moaned into Jungkook’s mouth as his best friend move his hand up the shaft slowly. Jungkook pulled away. looking down to see Taehyung slowly moving up and down Jimin’s cock. Jungkook smirked before moving to nibble on Jimin’s ear.

“Are you being teased Hyung?” Jungkook whispered, Jimin whined in response. Taehyung chuckled, laying on his stomach as he kept pumping Jimin slowly. Jimin let out a soft whimper once he felt Taehyung licking the inside of his thigh. 

“Tae.” Taehyung kept liking and sucking on the sensitive skin, leaving a small hickey as he kept pumping Jimin. Jimin whined, bucking his hips so the friction on his cock could be faster as he closed his eyes. Jungkook reached over to hold down Jimin’s hips with both of his hands as Taehyung kept eating Jimin’s thighs. Jimin let out a whimper “Stop teasing me!” VKook chuckled softly, Taehyung going back to marking Jimin’s thigh as Jungkook went to suck on his pelvis. Jimin whimpered again, tossing his head to the side and accidentally bumping into Jungkook’s thigh. Jimin opened his eyes, seeing Jungkook’s lower body hovering over him.