You

This is a Character Backstory  Chapter.

After the Death of your mom and dad you where forced to live with your sadistic overly religious grandmother who's actually an evil witch.
You could never do anything because you where weak and because of the punishments you became deeply depressed and scared  because of the witches magic.  She had fear magic witch when a person is under effect caused them to be scarred and the user to take the form of the affected fear or a terrifying form of there choosing that can physically and especially mentally hurt them.
As she was eventually going to die she passed it on to you.  One day while doing your usual chores and your grandmother sending you to the store you found a girl and you became friends and shared her  nerdy hobbies of playing video games and reading comics.  You did this in secret.
Another job you had was to pose as a scare crow to keep birds away from crops.  You had a costume and everything. One day the girl fell for you and found your home  to confess.

As happy as you where it didn't last long your grandmother found out your happiness and killed her in front of you.

In fury you used all of the magic you learnt to  gas your grandmother (how the fear magic works for you because you read the comics) transforming you 
Well in her  perspective into THE SCARECROW.

In fury you used all of the magic you learnt to  gas your grandmother (how the fear magic works for you because you read the comics) transforming you  Well in her  perspective into THE SCARECROW

You where terrified and also Amazed at what you transformed into  a hulking monster armed with poison gas and a sickle on a chain and the power of fear

Flashback

You in Dementing Scarecrow Voice.
FACE YOUR FEARS YOU UGLY BITCH!

GRANNY: NO GET AWAY ....
Demonic Death scream.

Hope you like the Character I recently bought injustice 2 and Scarecrow is my favorite Character to play as can't wait to work on this story.