1

WARNING ⚠️ this story is old and might be cringy!!! be warned i wrote this as a young girl 💀😭

Hey everyone. I decided to make a Natsu x Reader x Gray because there aren't a lot of them.

(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/N) - Your Exceeds Name

(Your Moves):
Water Dragon Roar
Water Dragon Claw
Water Dragon Iron Fist
Water Dragon Wing Attack
Water Dragon Secret Art
Water Dragon Flood
Water Dragon Sniper
Water Dragon Rain
Dragon Force
Unison Raid
Water Body
Rasengan

01
The Water Dragon Slayer
══════❁══════

(Y/N)

I walked into the guild quietly, trying to not draw much attention to myself. My Exceed,
(E/N) flew behind me while holding onto my journal.

We made our way over to a small table in the back of the guild. There weren't many people around this area.

I prefer the quite, so I can meditate and relax. But of course, I can be loud and obnoxious.

You see, I'm a Water Dragon Slayer. So when you think of Water, you should be thinking about peaceful things. Well, most of the time.

(E/N) put the journal inside of my bag and sat on top of the table across from me.

"What are you thinking about, (Y/N)?" My wise exceed asked me.

I shrugged, "Nothin'."

She nodded and took her wings out, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Yea sure, just go and grab me a (F/D)." I responded lowly. She nodded and she flew off to Mira.

I watched as my exceed flew off, she was trying to not hit anybody. (E/N) is such a great friend, she always makes sure that I'm okay and doing my best. She always knows how to remain calm in any situation.

She dresses up nicely too, she tries to looks her best all the time, and she does. I think she might have a crush on Lily, or maybe Happy. But I don't like to question her about it.

She reminds me so much of my Dragon, Nerida. I had lost her on the same day as the other Dragon Slayers.

Nerida had given me (E/N) when she was still in her egg. (E/N) had to suffer the same pain as I did when she left.

She taught (E/N) how to use Water Body, and she also taught her how to turn into a weapon. An axe.

My thoughts were interrupted by a hard impact. A fight had probably started.

The table I was sitting at flew across the room, and I got thrown out of my chair. My back hit against a pillar and I yelped.

"Ow..." I sat on the wooden floor and held my back. I saw (E/N) rushing to me in the distance.

"(Y/N)!" She screamed out and landed next to me, holding onto my leg. "Are you alright?" She checked if there were any injuries and I nodded a 'yes'.

"Look what you did, Flame for Brains!" I heard Gray shout as he bent down next to me.

He held onto my back and looked into my eyes, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, a small blush beginning to rise onto my cheeks.

"I didn't do that! That was you, Ice Princess," Natsu kicked Gray away from me and look his spot, "and don't touch her!"

"You wanna go at it?!"