➵♡ Gray Fullbuster

(Y/N)

"I pick...Gray."

Gray instantly perked up, smiling like a little kid. He was really excited.

He slowly walked over to me, with the cutest smile. "You won't regret it, (Y/N)."

"I know..." I hugged him and he instantly hugged back. We let go, I turned to Natsu and smiled weakly.

"Congrats guys. It's hard, but I'm happy for you both. Take care of her, Gray. If you don't- then (Y/N) come to me!"

I chuckled, "Yea!" I hugged him, and he hugged back.

We let go and Natsu coughed, "Well, I'll be off now. Lucy, Happy and I gotta wake up early for a job. Happy is waiting for me at home. See ya!"

We waved at Natsu as he ran off.

"He's definitely gonna date either Lucy or Lisanna."

"Definitely."

════════════════════

When we got back in the guild, we told them that we were a thing now. Everyone began to party.

Gray was talking some guys of the guild. I, on the other hand, was with my furry companion, (E/N).

We were talking when I got tapped on the shoulder violently, I already knew who that was.

I turned around, I was correct. Juvia.

"Uhh...hey Juvia." I awkwardly smiled.

She did not look happy.

"Juvia sees that you and Gray-sama are dating, yes?"

"Yes."

"Well, Juvia is very mad. But Gray-sama is happy then Juvia is happy. Congratulations."

"Thanks Juvia."

════════════════════

It was already late, I was about to head home when I heard somebody called my name. My head followed the direction of the voice.

Gray looked down at me, seeing as he is taller.

"Hey babe, you goin' home now?"

"Yea...I'm super tired.." I yawned.

"Alright, sleep well. I love you."

"I love you too, Gray."

We looked into each others eyes before we threw ourselves onto each other.

We pulled away for air, a blushing mess.

I giggled, "Well...guess I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, love."

"See ya, babe."

════════════════════

WELP! Gray's ending is over!! And the end of the book! Hope y'all enjoyed !! I'm gonna be making some scenarios/ one-shots from time to time- so if you have requests, just comment below! Kat out!

Word Count: 371 Words