4

(Y/N)

"Well! The jobs finally over! Time to go back to the guild." I sigh happily making my way to the train station.

We had already turned in the crook and helped all of the kidnaped ladies return home, and now it's time for us to head back to Fairy Tail.

Natsu and Gray are behind me, I hear them whispering to each other but I can't make out what their saying.

Soon, a fight started.

"SHE'LL NEVER WANNA DATE SOMEONE LIKE YOU, ICE PRINCESS!"

"HA! YOU'RE JUST UPSET CAUSE YOU KNOW SHE'LL PICK ME!"

Gray and Natsu begin to punch and throw attacks at each other. The exceeds and I turn around, watching the fight.

I look closely into both of their eyes, this fight actually seems serious. This isn't like the fights they have from time to time.

It's like their trying to kill each other.

"Uh..guys- you should stop now. We're gonna miss our train!" I try to get them to stop but it isn't working.

Natsu punches Gray in the nose and he starts to get a bloody nose. While Gray punches Natsu in the chest making him cough up some blood.

"HEY! Guys I'm being serious that's enough!" I try to pull them apart but that only makes things worse.

"No!"

I get pushed away and fall on my back, "Look what you did Natsu!" Gray begins to grab his neck, "Y-you did it!"

"Ice Make: Hammer!" Gray hits Natsu which sends him flying into a tree, "Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu hits Gray with an attack.

They back and forth attack each other, why are they fighting?!

I need to stop this before one of them kills the other one.

"Water Dragon Flood!" I shout as Happy and (E/N) grab me, flying into the air.

The flood hits Natsu and Gray. The flood then calms down and goes away. The boys are laying on the ground coughing up water. The exceeds take me down and I march my way over to them.

"ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL EACHOTHER?! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" I scream at the boys as they stood up, they looked down ashamed of their actions.

"Sorry (Y/N)..." they both mumble.

"Don't apologise to me! Natsu say sorry to Gray, Gray say sorry to Natsu."

"No way! Not after what he said!"

"I'm not apologising either."

I grow frustrated, "Fine. Tell me, why were you fighting?"

They both look at each other, not sure if they should say anything.

"Well, come on." I tap my foot impatiently on the ground.

"We were fighting because...

we like you, (Y/N)."

______________________________________

I stood there, mouth wide open. What?! Did they both seriously say that they liked me?!

"You're serious?" I asked them.

"Yea..." Natsu scratched his neck awkwardly, avoiding my gaze.

"That's why we ask you out on the job. We were going to ask who you liked more. Who you wanted to date." Gray said.

"So..now you know our secret, we need a answer." Gray began again.

"Yea." Natsu nodded.

I didn't know what to say. Two hot guys BOTH like me. What should I say?? I actually like both of them. I need more time to decide.

"Alright, fine. Once the clock hits 9 pm when we get back home I'll tell you who I choose." I nervously looked over at the guys. They then nodded after a second.

"Tonight."

______________________________________

It's already 8:50 pm, 10 more minutes till I have to choose. We already made it back to the guild. The train ride was really quite and awkward. The only thing that could be hear was Natsu trying not to barf.

I really didn't know what to do. I didn't wanna hurt their feelings. They're so kind to me, I need to pick.

Lucy and Juvia had found out about this, (E/N) was talking about it to Mira, Cana, Wendy and Carla. Some how Lucy and Juvia heard and now they hate me.

Lucy likes Natsu and Juvia likes Gray. I'll admit that they're nice and all, but I wouldn't call us the closest if friends. We talk now and then, but I don't know.

We don't really act like friends most of the time.

"(Y/N)!" I looked up to see Happy and my exceed standing in front of me.

"It's already time for you to get going! Go and choose wisely!" (E/N) said.

I sighed, "Yep.."

______________________________________

We agreed to meet up in front of the guild, there I would answer.

I walk outside of the guild to see Natsu and Gray waiting outside. They both look nervous yet determined.

I make my way in front of them and sigh, "Well, before I answer I just wanna say that you both are amazing,strong,helpful and nice to me and others. I really don't wanna hurt any of your feelings but...I hope we can remain friends after this."

"Of course, (Y/N)." Gray smiled.

"Always!" Natsu grinned.

I took a deep breath and fiddled my fingers. Here goes nothing.

" Well, who do you choose? "

" I choose... "

______________________________________

Oof..well the book is almost over. Next chapter I'll Post Natsu's route first, then I'll post Gray's route. I'll write them tonight and publish them both at the same time. Kat out!

Word Count: 892 Words